NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Renfield has intercourse for the first time in his life within the last year and now he's claiming God Of Sex title
I at least know better than to drink too much if I know I'm getting some.
Advantage: me.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Why are you so quick to compare yourself to everyone here? You do realize that majority of us here have banged more chicks than you, right? You have a short coming for majority of your life, get some for the first time, and act like the god of sex, relationship and reading women. My bet, you are probably ****ing some sleezy college girls that don't require any skill to get.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AAAAAAAAAAAAAANd....at least i know when to expect not getting some. Dude. It's Tuesday night. You think I had pvssy on my mind?

Then again...if i was was pathetic as you were for 99.90% of my life, i'd figure I would have a lot of catching up to do--so i guess i'd be thnking of pvssy 24/7 too if I were you. I remember that stage..................back when i was a teenager--you had your first dosage, so the only thing that equates to success in your book is to get pvssy in the short term.

You know the definition of butthurt? Carrying over a quote, from another thread, because you KNOW you got owned in it, so you have to apply it over to a newer thread to try to own me. :laugh:. Keep trying cupcake....let me know when you've gotten a blowjob, you can add it to your tally of accomplishments you've made within the last year.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go easy on the kid, he's trying to catch up to where we all were at 16.
He's got a good 10 years to make up, so he's just now doing the whole "HEY LISTEN TO ME I JUST HAD SEX" thing.
u gonna just steal my material without trademarking it bish?!?!?

Then again...if i was was pathetic as you were for 99.90% of my life, i'd figure I would have a lot of catching up to do--so i guess i'd be thnking of pvssy 24/7 too if I were you. I remember that stage..................back when i was a teenager

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Go easy on the kid, he's trying to catch up to where we all were at 16.
He's got a good 10 years to make up, so he's just now doing the whole "HEY LISTEN TO ME I JUST HAD SEX" thing.
I mean, judging by the pictures we have shared on here, and over facebook, neither of us are failing. Also, we have both landed bombshells in the past. Apparently we don't the ex-virgins skill though

1 - 20 of 47 Posts