NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new hood and front bumper are on and I'm headed up to Staffords to get my FMIC fitted tomorrow :D

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfy1 said:
Are you going to be using a SF intercooler?
Of course :)

Getting an SF intercooler and custom piping.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
is that a carlos sainz hood? Looks great!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
that's gonna look so sexy! can't wait to see. That hood is sweet!

what drop do you have? it looks like it could go a bit lower.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looks great! I love the style of the T18 Carlos Sainz. Most beautiful Celica together with the current model and the TA76!

*jealous* except for your all WD.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Saturday wasa hella long day (we wound up relocating the battery) but we got it done and man oh man does it work. At like 6 PSI I'm at like 110F and at 20 PSI I'm under 130F!!! Its awsome! - here are a few pics of the new setup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
that is hot. I had a '91 GT and i dreamed of dropping a 3S-GTE in it, but pipedreams they were. Your car is noice :drool:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Smaay said:
Its about time you posted pics...its been killing me
sorry it took so long - We didn't finish untill 5AM on Sunday and then I drove straight home took a 2 hour nap and spent the rest of the day with the wife celebrating her birthday. (took her to the Aquarium in longbeach and then to Lawrys for dinner) Funny thing is even though it was her B-day this weekend I still think I got the better present :D

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
nice work!![orange county chopers old man]CLEAN THAT TABLE ,IT'S A DUMP[/orange county chopers old man]
:gap:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
many said:
nice work!![orange county chopers old man]CLEAN THAT TABLE ,IT'S A DUMP[/orange county chopers old man]
:gap:
ROFL - hey Stafford stayed till 5AM to get it finished for me - I'm not going to bitch at him to clean the table, especially when it was probably going to be cleaned if I wasn't taking up his time. :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Looks great boosted! :thumbup:

Also, looks like someone has been shopping at Harbor Freight! Nice jack.

Actually, it's a really nice jack. About the only thing Harbor Freight has that is nice!

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rofl - Actually I use a Norco cast iron shop jack - thats Stafford's :)

Nothing wrong with that jack, but I like the Norco - its Waaaaay more durable. (unfortunately its also waaaaay more heavy - but thems the breaks)

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by Red01GTS
Looks great boosted! :thumbup:

Also, looks like someone has been shopping at Harbor Freight! Nice jack.

Actually, it's a really nice jack. About the only thing Harbor Freight has that is nice!
I have that jack :( 1st time I used it the wheels broke off.....most of the stuff that I got from Harbor freight has broken. My G/f went out and got me a bit half steel half alum racing jack from Sears for 120. I love that thing.

Looks nice Boosted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts