NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done it. Atrac would be proud. I am now a proud owner of a BMW, and I have elevated myself to the ranks of full-on douche. I promise, even now that I am a BMW owner, that I will NOT become the douchey, stereotypical, asshole BMW driver who thinks he/she can drive however he/she wants because he/she drives a BMW and BMW drivers are the bestest most awesomest people in the whole wide world so LOOK OUT FOR ME!

While currently I still own my 2000 GT-S, my new daily driver is a 1996 BMW 328i. The color is Daytona Violet, and it's the only Daytona Violet e36 in the North East. That's right. No mistake there. One of a kind. Barney, through and through. :thumbup:

The Celica... No plans for her yet. She's sitting at 119k and in need of some serious maintenance which I have absolutely no desire to fix. I'll ballpark her estimate to be somewhere in the $2,500-$3,000, but really, I have no idea what I could get for it.

The E36 I bought has only 44,xxx miles on it. I found this car through my parents, who know an excessively rich couple who own somewhere on upward of 10 cars, and this one has been sitting around being lightly driven for the better part of the last 10 years.

Interior/Exterior is in mint condition. Engine appears to be pristine and clean. The previous owners insisted we have it taken it to the local BMW mechanics, where they've always taken it to have it serviced, and after it was looked over, the mechanics came back with literally nothing to report. Purrs like a kitten. They recommended I buy a new clutch for it, but also stated it's not a pressing concern by any means and they only recommend that because I'm a new owner and it still has it's original clutch.

Full car history report was included, no accidents, regular maintenance performed with pretty much every receipt on file. This couple knows how to take care of cars.

I drive a purple car.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Pics or GTFO.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
I promise, even now that I am a BMW owner, that I will NOT become the douchey, stereotypical, asshole BMW driver who thinks he/she can drive however he/she wants because he/she drives a BMW and BMW drivers are the bestest most awesomest people in the whole wide world so LOOK OUT FOR ME!

Don't try and fight it. In fact, you should just make the transition easier by disabling the turn signals and recalibrating the speedometer by 20 mph.

·
Super Moderator
44,270 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't try and fight it. In fact, you should just make the transition easier by disabling the turn signals and recalibrating the speedometer by 20 mph.
It helps that I'm not an inherent douche like most people. I like fully functioning turn signals and an accurate speedometer.

Can't catch me riding dirty!

You're BMW sucks ass.
Not as much as you suck ass.
Your*

Entry level "baller" status.
I'm very far from "baller" status. Even more so after purchasing the car. But this car was a good deal, and so I took it. It hasn't seen a flake of snow in it's 20 years of life. I can't wait to ruin and defile its pristine condition.

Your e-peen grew like 2 inches today.
But it's already so big...!

I had to look up the color. It's not too bad. I was expecting a lighter shade of purple.
It's uniqueness and individuality is what helps draw me to it. It's not a terrible color, but also certainly not my first, second, third, or tenth pick, but it's growing on me. Besides, I don't know what color it is while I'm driving it, and I'm really enjoying driving this car! :thumbup:

Congrats on transitioning from Geolo-hippy to Geolo-yuppie.
If only I still had a ponytail...

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Douche posing, engaged!

·
I am the E in FAIL
1,024 Posts
Congrats on purchasing the world's biggest douche bag car. So happy for you to roll about town, vaping, listening to bands i've never heard of. Sounds like a blast!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts