·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I sold the car back to the owner a little while ago. Owned it for roughly 1.5 months.
Loss of ~$550. Not bad. I stomached it.
Realized I would rather have the $9,000 back in my pocket than spent on some old (but in perfect condition) car.
So I've been driving the Celica again.
Last night we had a violent rain/wind storm.
A big branch broke off the tree I was parked under and fell on my car, denting it in two places. On top of the roof, and just above the passenger headlight.
Cool.
Could be worse.
If the trunk of the branch landed just roughly 3 more inches closer to the windshield, then I'd be looking at a whole big glassy mess, rather than just a couple dents and scratches.
So I look at it as a win!

Did you meet The Pope yesterday?
That would be me committing blasphemy against myself and my beliefs.

He would have sent him to hell for all of his pre-marital sins.
Me, or the Pope? :chuckles:
Can definitely go either way.

I don't think the Amish support The Pope.
Only during rumspringa. :headbang:

Hockey starts soon! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
I sold the car back to the owner a little while ago. Owned it for roughly 1.5 months.
Does the douche brand come off? Use steel wool.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I met NC.org member Packrat this past Saturday.

He came into my bar. Sat down. Ordered a water.

When I finally had the time to go up and say hello to him (I was working the other end of the bar), I tried to offer him a real man's drink (one composed primarily of alcohol) but he wouldn't have it. What a bitch.

We were insanely busy at that time, so he and I didn't get to chat much. But he invited me down to his house in Delaware. :gay:

End of story.

I did not get to see his Silvia.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
In other news......

I sold my 95 Accord. I now have a Black 2012 Camry SE with a 2gr-fe.

Back to you amish boy....

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts
When I finally had the time to go up and say hello to him (wink wink), I tried to offer him a real man's drink (one composed primarily of cum) but he wouldn't have it. What a bitch.
Fixed.

I now have a Black 2012 Camry SE with a 2GR-FE.
Excellent choice. I'm looking to get the newly more aggressive refreshed Hybrid SE Camry.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Excellent choice. I'm looking to get the newly more aggressive refreshed Hybrid SE Camry.
Don't fall for that hybrid crap. It has no soul. I had one for a loaner albeit a 2013 hybrid. I suppose if your more hippie than car, guy it'll be "nice."

·
Super Moderator
44,280 Posts
Don't fall for that hybrid crap. It has no soul. I had one for a loaner albeit a 2013 hybrid.
Good looking and good handling in a fuel efficient package. Toyota made hybrid power-train improvements with the refresh, even though power remains the same. And I'm a commuter when it comes to work...honestly it's either the new 2016 Prius or this refreshed Hybrid SE Camry.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
I don't live in Philadelphia.

We should coordinate schedules and go to a Wings/Flyers game.
Mayybee....only because if i go i wouldn't even rock a wings jersey. You philly fans are capable of damage....brown guy in a wings jersey there's gonna be some purists there braj

I just flew back from there today. Look I know this sounds touristy but seriously i can't stop eating the cheesesteaks. As a fan of simple bread and meat combos, it ranks up there or even better than chicago italian beef in my mouth. I don't like it with added provolone or other sliced cheese though. just give me that straight liquid gold

I"ll pm you

21 - 40 of 42 Posts