NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Mayybee....only because if i go i wouldn't even rock a wings jersey. You philly fans are capable of damage....brown guy in a wings jersey there's gonna be some purists there braj
It would be Detroit vs Philly. There is little to no bad-blood between the two cities across all of the professional sports. Listen, it's not what jersey you're wearing, it's how you conduct yourself. Terrible things occur in every stadium across the nation, involving each fanbase, throughout all professional sports. Stop riding the laden stereotype that it's dangerous to be an opposing fan entering a Philadelphia arena. It gets old, and media propaganda is for the fucking chumps and feebly-minded individuals of society whom are incapable of thinking and living for themselves.

I just flew back from there today. Look I know this sounds touristy but seriously i can't stop eating the cheesesteaks. As a fan of simple bread and meat combos, it ranks up there or even better than chicago italian beef in my mouth. I don't like it with added provolone or other sliced cheese though. just give me that straight liquid gold
I've never had a cheesesteak with "added provolone" or "other sliced cheese". Are you sure you're even in Philadelphia? If said cheesesteak is not ordered with 'wiz', then you're doing it wrong. Simple fact of the glorious Philadelphia cheesesteak.

What kind of trashy, hole-in-the-wall place are you going to where they add sliced cheese, let alone fucking provolone? Get the fuck out of here bud. Rookie mistake.

Like you said, it's all about that liquid gold. Never settle for less.

I"ll pm you
I await with great anticipation for your private message.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
It would be Detroit vs Philly. There is little to no bad-blood between the two cities across all of the professional sports. Listen, it's not what jersey you're wearing, it's how you conduct yourself. Terrible things occur in every stadium across the nation, involving each fanbase, throughout all professional sports. Stop riding the laden stereotype that it's dangerous to be an opposing fan entering a Philadelphia arena. It gets old, and media propaganda is for the fucking chumps and feebly-minded individuals of society whom are incapable of thinking and living for themselves.

I've never had a cheesesteak with "added provolone" or "other sliced cheese". Are you sure you're even in Philadelphia? If said cheesesteak is not ordered with 'wiz', then you're doing it wrong. Simple fact of the glorious Philadelphia cheesesteak.

What kind of trashy, hole-in-the-wall place are you going to where they add sliced cheese, let alone fucking provolone? Get the fuck out of here bud. Rookie mistake.

Like you said, it's all about that liquid gold. Never settle for less.

I await with great anticipation for your private message.

Listen bitch don't yell at me for not knowing where to go -- just be glad i echo the same sentiment that liquid gold is only way to live!!

I been to a few places...mainly close to UPENN's campus which is where I'm usually around. That or Center City area. Jim's South Street had some pretty good cheese steaks too, been there a few times.

Which places do you recommend ?

41 - 42 of 42 Posts