NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://carfreaks.b0nk.net/bestmotoring/

5 complete best motoring vids.... :drool:

Each one is over 500mb's in size (except for one). I watched them all last night. Great stuff.

They're a little old, but awesome if you haven't seen them before... 99-00...

It's amazing though...I never knew they held the RX-7 in such high regard. :gap:

Enjoy..it took me about (insert your time here) minutes to download each one of them.

EDITED: For the sake of the children.... :fawk:

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I think about it, I think it was like 45 to 55 minutes..but I also downloaded them at 2am in the morning. :gap:

I downloaded the 300mb clip first...and while I was watching it, the other's were downloading in the background...so..er..I didn't really pay attention.

Jeez..stop complaining and download the damn things!!! :fawk:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Thanks Arch...
I loved the one on Kazaa with the RX7, R34GTR, R33GTR, 2 Evo VIs (one GSR), NSX-0 and NSX-R (I think)...
Awesome vid (RX7 wins it)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i am interested but waiting for about 4 hours for this to down load with cable internet is just a little much for me

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welps..I was getting 250k at late night...but you should try downloading it then.

They're well worth it....I'm surprised ya'll are having problems taking so long....I'm on a ****ty att broadband connection and I got it.

Sorry guys... :(

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Lets count how many times you have the name "RX-7" in your general discussion posts... :chuckles: Stop teasing us man! ;)

Let me enjoy my 180hp FWD celica without wishing I had something more.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Redline said:
Lets count how many times you have the name "RX-7" in your general discussion posts... :chuckles: Stop teasing us man! ;)

:werd:

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Redline said:

Well..if it helps any. I miss my Celica. The WRX just doesn't handle like it did...in fact..it sucks comparitively stock to stock. :(

I've gotta get some new springs or something..I remember in my Celica, I could take the on-ramp on 56th street going like 60+ miles an hour...stable as a rock. My WRX will only do it like 50 or so...or I feel like I'm about to fly off into the guardrail :wtc:

Speaking of Celicas...are there ANY Best Motoring vids of the Celica GT-S in action? :confused:

Oh..and if you think about it...if I still had my Celica..I'd be posting about it, now wouldn't I? I own an RX-7 now...so of course I'm gonna talk about it? :gap:

How about ya stop talking about your Celicas, everytime I turn around? :naughty:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
99kbps and i still have 1h 47 mins to go for the first one. sooooo long.... but can't wait :) i guess i'm gonna dl the last one first.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I downloaded the 300mb one first..that way I could still watch it while the others were downloading.

The 300mb one is still an hour long...so it let's you waste time..hehehe. Good stuff!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Got any more links... I already have those :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts