NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Think they got the idea from the lotus?

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
man... for being such nice cars, their body designs sure are strange at certain angles and certain models

·
Registered
291 Posts
lol... the body of the car looks like a 1980s sports car, but the bodykit and spoiler looks all exotic and stuff.

personally, i think it ugly

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
i could of told you that a long ass time ago/
lol
i had that conversation with some people on here over a year ago.
they took a good design i think.
i like the kam kit a lot.
And i love lotus cars

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I don't know when the first run of MR2's came out, but Lotus has been using that front end design in production since 1976, and the design was unveiled as a concept in 1972.

I think that Lotus's look great and offer amaizing performance. I would take one in a heart beat, how could you not like this car?! This sports car features a curb weight of 2700 pounds, a 350hp turbo charged mid engine V8 that creates 100bhp per liter, and enough stopping power to go 60 - 0 in just 3.2 seconds. With a price tag of $70,000, it out performs cars that cost more than twice as much.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
too bad the kam kit is only inspired by that and doesnt look like that. those sides are sic beyond belief.

btw... notice how on the rear wheels the lip is much wider... wider tires for the back... old and unconventional but still looks fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts