NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked with this guy on an Outlook project last year. Well I must have made a good impression with him because he calls me today and says that he's got a position for me :) I will be trained in Microsoft Exchange Server and will be handling alot of the server support and stuff.

Same money but now I get full benefits and stuff. New house here we come.

Oh and I will be working out of our Reston Building now.

Hello Virginians :wave:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by rdrunr8
BWHAHAHAHAHA traffic blows in this area :D
i hate va traffic so much. only if maryland had better jobs all the ppl wouldn't have to go to va and cause traffic every morning and every night. i should just find a job in MD

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bme107
Hello.

Commute is going to be killer. Best of luck.
TEH BABY.

Yes it will. My mom goes to Herndon now and its not THAT bad. I will have to come in early though. But we are moving to VA soon anyway so thats not too bad.

Oh get this. The director of my division is a car nut that has a supercharged BMW and we used to sit in meetings and BS about cars :chuckles:.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 2000 XYR
We are moving up 28 to right off of Sterling Blvd so I'll be working pretty close to you. :wtf:
We can get together and do lunch :chuckles:

Originally posted by Kosan
congrats! yah, time to get a house man.
In 6 months I will be eligible for Fannie Mae to pay 20k for a down payment for me :)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
In 6 months I will be eligible for Fannie Mae to pay 20k for a down payment for me :)
I assume that's one of the benefits you'll be getting?

Any positions open? :D

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Well, we are over and done with. Slava was #3. I was #1 and Mei was #2. These things come in 3's. If you interviewed for a new job, don't worry any more, you won't get it.

:gap:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Congrats again! :)

Originally posted by Butt Dyno
Yay Slava! VA now officially 0wnz j00

john
Unfortunately yes, until he hopefully gets to work from Urbana, Maryland. :p:

mei*

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Ehhh... Who cares!?

:rofl:

Honestly, I would say congrats, but you'll be an Outlook Admin. Seriously, GOOD LUCK!!! You will need it. :hide:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts