NewCelica.org Forum banner

i got check engine light and need help

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DR.HOBO 
#1 ·
autozones diagnostic

definition: air/fuel mixture lean bank 1 (cylinder number 1 denotes bank 1)
probable causes: low fuel pressure; faulty maf/vaf sensor; cylinder misfire condition; faulty H02S/AF sensor; large vacuum leak

I have a 2002 celica gts

Alright so let me give you guys as many details as I can. I put in a CAI about 3 weeks ago. I live in AZ so heat is intense. I was on my way to tucson from prescott (3hr drive) and temp was 110 all day. So an hour and half into the drive my car stops accelerating gradually, to the point it wouldnt go altogether.(no revs) I waited an hour thinking it might be not having enough tranny oil (thinned out from heat) but I checked that today and its full. I attempted to drive after said hour and it went for 30 seconds before it stopped again. Waited 24 hours and was able to drive it to autozone and my friends house and now im here scared to drive back home.

Sooooo what do I need to look at. What do you people think might be the cause? How serious?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.