NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this weekend since it is 2F2F release a mall not to far from me wanted to have a few imports in the mall to get more people to go to the movie. well my friend was asked to be in and they asked if he knew a few more people so he showed them pic of my car and my friends Tib. and they asked us to come as well. it was sweet seeing my car in the mall and i got some cool pics, and talk to some nice people (and some stupid kids). there was a total of 10 cars here is mine and my friends. they might look a little washed out, thats because i needed to make them brighter in photoshop..

·
Registered
917 Posts
I would have had to stand by my car 24/7 and guard it if it was put in a mall like that with all the haters around here.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I doubt they'd pay him for it...

I mean...wouldn't you all be willing to do it for free?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Niiiiice :)

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
-=BrocK=- said:

I mean...wouldn't you all be willing to do it for free?
i doubt i will put my car on show like that for free. so many things could happen to it.

there will be so many dings, some people might think that the car came stock like that:AF:

but if there was a barrier around the car, i would me more likely to do it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats cool. Congrats man.

Im in the National Guard and actually got my recruiter to get me a sponsorship. I showed them what Im doing to my car thru this summer, close to $10k worth of work. SoI got $700 to put in my car and all I have to do is go to 3 recruiting events with the car. The best part is that because Ill be there I actually get a days pay too. GO GUARDS!!!! :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To answer the questions i didn't get payed but i got two free passes to the movie i could of got a shirt and poster but got there too late, since i worked in the morning. when i got there thursday night they had me sign a waiver and at that time i was worried about my car being there but my friend was there watching it in the morning and i got there right after i got out of work it was fun. and after i seen the pics i wished i would of cleaned the wheelwells!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.