NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have to quit washing my car I guess LOL cause no matter how careful I am nore the methods used carefully or product selection I have been told to used or have used seems to help!! I appreciate all the help everybody has given me!! However no matter what I do everytime I wash my car I get more of these scratches or swirls, they seem to get worse everytime so the only thing I can think of not to do is just quit washing it so oftern!! I have done everything I can to keep from them but it doesn't seeem to help! Any words of encouragement???!!

Justin

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
You must not be fixing the problem, just maintaining at the same level. You're technique and products are good, but I don't think that you are getting the most out of them.

Detailing is a never ending cycle and you will never be free of imperfections for good. There will always be that rock chip, door ding, or fat guy that rubs across your car as he strains to walk between cars.

I am at a loss why so many more spider-webs keep appearing every time you wash.

Are you on well water that may have heavy particulate in it? :confused:

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey 4sylv. just gimme a call at 205- 540-6027 and we can meet up sometimes and talk, wash the cars etc.!! Gimme me a shout!!

Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts