NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The celi has been sitting for like 6-10 years? I don't fuckin know, who cares. My registration has been in limbo for most of that time and I'm tired of not getting renewals, and also paying fines because I never put the fucker on non-op.
Been driving sweet Lexus leases... my 15 IS350 lease ended, now barely driving a 16 RC350 because my work closed the office and I work from home now... Pathetic 3k miles in a year. I should buy it. I have a takeda intake, apexi throttle controller, Joe-z exhaust (for is350), yellow fogs, tinted emblems.

On another note, I decided to get the celica back on the road. Getting rid of the spoiler, swapping out the Tein HA for a new set of Flex Z with EDFC II, I tried to buy a used greddy supercharger but Fedex lost the package so I'm filing a claim, cancelled the AEM ECU/gauges, thinking about just wrapping the car since the paint and dents are kind of shit at this point.

happy weed is legal year :puff:

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Need bigger pics.

·
Recovering Celica Driver
513 Posts
Don't do it Russ!!! :p

·
Registered
7,709 Posts

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, Might pick one up, still not done filling the holes, just got my registration sticker in the mail yesterday.

As far as smog, that's why I was trying to go the s/c route, easy enough install every couple years. Hell if I want to wrestle with that exhaust manifold without a lift

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Russ, just a FYI, if you decide to wrap, those dents are surely going to show more..lol. unless you fix those dents yourself and then get your car wrapped. Wife and I just recently purchased a 2017 lexus es300h. Since my wife is daily driving it, I'm probably not going to do anything to it.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, this is peeling a fuckin onion.. I bought some big wilwood brakes, jdm climate control, replaced my tein HA with flex-z with motors, there are so many dings... I want to do the bodywork, but it will take a shitload of time... I almost bought a 76 celica off eBay last weekend after a few drinks with no title.. I'm a genius for not buying it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts