NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check this story out me and my girlfriend of 8 years just broke up the bitch got a pfa put me in jail for 2 weeks and took the house and took my 2000 celica gts that was payed for in full the car was in her name i payed for the car and have the bank papers to back that up. do i have any rights to the car?? the only thing i got going for me is the car hads odometer fraud and she no it if she sells it she ****ed sould i report it now or wait intil she sells it??? and she cant start it because i got the power fc and afc out it . how bad does the odometer fraud hurt the bluebook ??? please any input will help thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,709 Posts
demo5757 said:
check this story out me and my girlfriend of 8 years just broke up the bitch got a pfa put me in jail for 2 weeks and took the house and took my 2000 celica gts that was payed for in full the car was in her name for a better rate. i payed for the car i the bank statements to back that up do i have any rights to the car?? the only thing i got going for me is the car hads odometer fraud and she no it if she sells it she ****ed sould i report it now or wait intil she sells it??? and she cant start it because i got the power fc and afc out it the dealer cant get started. how bad does the odometer fraud hurt the bluebook ??? please any input will help thanks

damn dude, i'd hate to be in your shoes. fight it in court if you have to for the car. if you can't get the car back, wait till she sells the car man.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,896 Posts
If the car is in her name, that's pretty much it, it's hers. You could take her to court and hope your lawyer is good in convincing the judge that by you paying the monthly payments the car is yours, but, sorry to say, odds are against you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,056 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
If the car is in her name, that's pretty much it, it's hers. You could take her to court and hope your lawyer is good in convincing the judge that by you paying the monthly payments the car is yours, but, sorry to say, odds are against you.
Yeah, if it's in her name, you're pretty much hurt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
PFC is Power FC which is a better ecu for the car giving it alot of HP and good tunning for those who dont know.

Good luck with the car man
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by GT-S Gio21
PFC is Power FC which is a better ecu for the car giving it alot of HP and good tunning for those who dont know.

Good luck with the car man
I think it was established what PFC meant, what I think is the question is what "pfa" means
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by GT-S Gio21
PFC is Power FC which is a better ecu for the car giving it alot of HP and good tunning for those who dont know.

Good luck with the car man
:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Chumpchiggy
Yeah, if it's in her name, you're pretty much hurt.
not necessarily. If he has the canceled checks that he paid for it, he can have the car sold/split. She would have to prove it is a gift. Then he could argue that he doesnt make enough money to pay for a 20,000 gift.

also, after 12 months of canceled checks towards one car, you have the legal right to change it into whomevers name the check is in.

Ive already done this, getting th ecar out o fmy dads name into mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
getting th ecar out o fmy dads name into mine.
That's sad. I cant stand to hear shlt like this. There is no reason for a parent to screw over/make anything difficult for their kids. At the least they should just get out of their lives. Of course I don't know that story behind what you are saying, but it sounds all too familiar to some things friends of mine have gone through...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by POISONLOTUS
That's sad. I cant stand to hear shlt like this. There is no reason for a parent to screw over/make anything difficult for their kids. At the least they should just get out of their lives. Of course I don't know that story behind what you are saying, but it sounds all too familiar to some things friends of mine have gone through...
what do you mean? That my dad should be paying for it? or that he should have kept it in his name? im not sure what u r saying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
i think he thinks ur dad tried screwing u over

i would start being really nice to your gf........but if u did abuse here u get what u deserve a-hole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
why would me wanting to take the car out of his name and into mine be screwing me over? Its MY car and MY responsibility. Id feel better if its my credit I have to worry about and not his.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Nevermind, when you said "Ive already done this", it sounded like you had a legal issue with your dad to get your car. I know too many people who have been having legal issues with family lately.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
punctuation & common sense > you

never buy a b1tch ANYTHING, get married, and/or go out for over 10 yrs (meaning she gets half ur sheit)
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top