NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok can nothing be easy or cheap on this car. #1 no one carries the driver side windshield wiper #2 I hate changing them because they are a pain in the ass. So I like to get the exact fit ones that are the actual arms that clip on the thing that makes them swing. Ok that makes no sense maybe everyone understands. Anyway Pepboys told me they don't even carry our driver side nor does Advance auto parts I ended up going to NAPA online and getting them with shipping and everything they were 30 dollars. I'm pissed.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Good Grief...... Are those some kind of special wipers or what....???? THat is crazy that Toyota would make such a wiper that would be so hard to find.

·
Registered
592 Posts
My friend took my car one day to get me new windsheild wipers for me while I was working. He went to Autozone and something about no one carries the wiper blades for the new Celica's. You think for the Celica being a popular car, you wouldn't have problems finding freaking wiper blades. I ended paying like $17 for new windshield wipers.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you just get the refils or the complete arm thing. I got the whole arm thing I think the driver side alone was 17 dollars. the passenger side people carry and it was only 7 dollars.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I got the whole arm thing, I'm thinking it was for both sides, but I'll have to check with my friend who went and got them for me. I don't understand why they would just carry the one side, are they different?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the driver side is 26 inches and the passenger is 16 inches

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
wow, that sucks man. last time i changed mine i had to ghetto rig the new blade into the old arm since i went back 2 times and neither of the sizes they gave me fit. i wish doing anything to that car wasn't so damn annoying. i can't wait for a 240 :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts