NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm 17 and I would love to get a celica but because of my age it is going to be problems. First of all I live in Canada and the celica gt plus a package B is about 27 000. I need to get an automatic car because my mom doesn't want to learn how to drive stick. Another problem why i can't get a celica is because of insurance. It will be way to high on a new driver even as an occasional driver. My dad is moving out so we will need a new car. I am looking at the civic coupe lx, and the corolla sport. We want a new car so we know it won't brake on us for awhile as we do not have that much money. I would like to know how is it you can convince the deal to sell you a car at invoice, or even below invoice. As much as I want a celica I won't be able to get it. Can you guys help me? Do you know any good sites like this for the corolla or civic? Any help you guys can give me would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
If not a celica, take a look at the matrix. as for the stick thing my mom didn't really want me to drive a stick until she seen me operate one. If you don't know get A friend to help you that has experience driving one. worked wonders with me.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
get a Kia, cheap and reliable

·
Registered
399 Posts
try the spec v or the s-er if you want an automatic. it won't be nearly as slow as the auto gt.

·
Registered
32 Posts
03 Accord Coupe V6
Remember I said COUPE. The sedan is eck, well the back in my opinion. Good hp.
Or if you are looking for a used one, I would say a Honda Prelude SS.
Integra? RSX?
If sedan, WRX would be nice.

·
Registered
827 Posts
If you can't afford a celica, most likely you won't be able to afford an 03 accord v6. I'd go with a civic. They're inexpensive, reliable, insurance won't kill you too much and it's aftermarket friendly!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts