NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am looking for a BIG FAT FAVOR from anyone up here in norcal....

As some of you know, I'm taking my car down to Lancaster this weekend and I will be without it for 3 weeks. I was going to borrow a truck from a friend of mine to use for those 3 weeks as her husband is out of the country. However, this fell through and now I'm stranded with no car.

Do any of you have an extra vehicle that I could borrow or know of someone that does??? I work about 3 miles from my house... so in 3 weeks I shouldn't rack up more than 50-60 miles... I can possibly pay some money to borrow a car (as my last resort might end up being getting rental which I REALLY can't afford)

Anyway.. I know this is an odd request but if anyone can help me out, please let me know!!!! I'm STUCK like CHUCK! :(

Thanks,
Anna

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
sorry anna... i only have 1 car

you can borrow my roomate's rusty bicycle that's on our deck though :chuckles:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Seriously, I am probably going to rollerskate or bike ride my ass to work for 3 weeks :wtc: :rofl: :wtc:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht :p

Maybe I'll just take a Leave of Absense for 3 weeks :eek: Blah. Woe is me.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I wish i could help you Anna.. we have our 86' accord that sits outside doin nothing all day, but i know for sure that my dad wouldn't go for me letting anyone borrow it.. otherwise i'd say have fun with it

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
yeah, biking 3 miles wouldnt be that bad. u save gas money, u dont pollute the air, AND get good excercise at the same time. What a deal!

·
Registered
243 Posts
hey anna, yeah i cant help ya eithha, but if you doo need a ride every now and then i can help ya out there.. and im only 10mins/20mins away from were u live(if i think im rite about were you live)... you got the # let me no..
good luck!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jami, Ravi and Yoshi.... I will keep your offer in mind Ravi, though I'll probably force my coworkers to drive me home if it comes to that *sigh*

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the thought Ness, hehe.... I wouldn't blame your parents!! I am really looking for anything that runs.. I wonder if I can get a moped :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
not really sure. probably a hundred or a couple hundred. theres an electric one and a gas powered one. the gas ones are loud as hell. bunch of little kids have em around my area, and all they do all day is ride them back and forth. makes me want to run them and their little scooters over.

·
Registered
243 Posts
kireisceli said:
Thanks Jami, Ravi and Yoshi.... I will keep your offer in mind Ravi, though I'll probably force my coworkers to drive me home if it comes to that *sigh*

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jJJJJJJEAYh keep that offer in mind lol..... AVA will come pick you up! HAHHAlol ;)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oONoGoAutoOo: Are they street legal?? LOL.. last thing I need is to be "pulled over".. :rofl:

Ravi: hahaha :D "This is Anna, calling Team AVA... need a pick up on North Dutton at O-1600 hours!" :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
not really sure. probably a hundred or a couple hundred. theres an electric one and a gas powered one. the gas ones are loud as hell. bunch of little kids have em around my area, and all they do all day is ride them back and forth. makes me want to run them and their little scooters over.
the little kids in my neighborhood have them too they always wake me up when im napping :(

·
Registered
243 Posts
kireisceli said:
oONoGoAutoOo: Are they street legal?? LOL.. last thing I need is to be "pulled over".. :rofl:

Ravi: hahaha :D "This is Anna, calling Team AVA... need a pick up on North Dutton at O-1600 hours!" :thumbup:
hahah fossho ! anytime....you got the numba!.. AVA coming up reall big, just picked up 2 strong members!.. :)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet Ravi!! :thumbup:

Well.. my car is gone..... in bumfvck eqypt right now.... :wtc: :wtc:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts