NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm a high school student...n my price limit for a new car is 15k....So wut should i get n wut mods should i put on it...????

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
NOS!!! A BIG ONE... NO MAKE IT TWO!! GET BY TONITE!

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
15,000.... 1996 Civic Hatch... B20 Swap... Turbo. :drool:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
The Game said:
NOS!!! A BIG ONE... NO MAKE IT TWO!! GET BY TONITE!
:rofl:

but seriously....15k huh?......a used celi....but what are YOU looking for? I mean you are asking a bunch of people on the internet on advice on what YOU are gonna be driving, hell I could tell you get a bling bling chrome dipped huffy bike with chrome 100 spoke wheels on it and that would seem like a retarded idea to ya.....

What do you have in mind? 4 door, 2 door, obviously you have looked into a celi, if not you wouldn't be here....

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
tEh SrT4iSchEaPeR!

and faster :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeh must likely.. im looking for a Celica... n ...****..im trying to hook it up with the works... my range is 15k...but im gonna be working so i can throw bout 3k-5k on mods..Ya kno..

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Get the Vin Diesel Edition Dodge Neon Type R.

Those thing are incredible...

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Seriously...

Do you want to look good or go fast?
4Door 2Door
FWD RWD AWD?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Want To LOOK GOOD...im not Trying to Make a Super Race Car....i want speed mos-defintely...but im basically looking for a Clean...sporty car...itte..

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
... itte...

For your price range I would still get the following...

Used 96 Hatchback. (5000 bucks)
B16 or B18c maybe a B20 (3000)
Lower (200)
Exhaust (550)
Nice Spoon replica Rims (Rota Subzeros are 500 bucks)
Type R or Spoon Replica Bodykit (700)
CF Hood (450)
Type R Dash and Center Console (400)
Type R Steering Wheel (450)
Type R Door Door Consoles (250)
Type R Door Sills (200)
Sways and Struts (400)
Recaro Seats (1000)

Give or Take 15000 Bucks right there...
Turbo that thing for another 3500

Easily a low 12 second car with a Nice JDM Clean look.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
240SX
SR20DET Swap
S13 Conversion
Bomex Kit
Advan 3 Spoke Racing Wheels

15,000 right there

13 second car, drift machine

·
Registered
523 Posts
Oo Dark Star oO -- read his sig. HONDA CIVICS ARE GAY!

I think that explains a lot!

Nitrous00 .. definitely look around for a used GT as GTS will more than definitely cost a bit more. And as mentioned earlier, slap on intake and exhaust. Both of those together shouldn't even be over a grand.

I'm going for looks over speed too ... and the best way to go from there is a bodykit and/or rims. If you have stock GT / GTS rims on your car already, I PERSONALLY would go with a kit as they don't like THAT bad. If you have hubs .. definitely go with rims.

From there its really your preference. Don't let other people's opinions divert you from what you want though. If you like something, get it. However definitely ask around these forums for the best place to make your purchase as we have lots of knowledge floating around.

I'm a high school senior (for about another month :) ) and I've learned a great deal just from these forums.

Good luck with your purchase!

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Calm Down n00b.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
are u looking for a car for performance, or for a car that looks and handles good?? I wouldnt want to get a 96 hatchback cause i really do think its a bit ugly. just get a nice used celica. check around locally, and maybe ebay.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.