NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ronnica's civic got stolen, so if you see em. grab out all the people inside and kick their ass.

im scratchin my head tryin to remember the license plate...
but features to distinguish it are:
96-98 4dr civic. black in color
it's a dx but debadged. doesnt say civic on it anymore
has the red/white tail lights. no amber, but the bulbs blink amber
towards the back of the roof (if you stumble across it parked, or got a raised truck) has gummy shet stuck to it cuz it had one of those fake euro-antennas on it, but it flew off.

oh and it had a kenwood MASK deck, but im pretty sure it's gone. that was like the only thing worth taking from the car.

im pretty pissed off about this.
i cant see at night either cuz my glasses were in it. i might not make the cruise now, can me and ro jump in?

·
Registered
742 Posts
yeah soon as you find out the plates let us know....i'll be on the look out for sure....oh and i'm sure i'll be riding solo on the cruise again as always....so you guys can hop in with me if you like

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
DAMMIT!!!! FRICKING THIEVING BASTARDS!!!!!

I'll definitely be on the lookout... but it's kind of a hard car to recognize. Hopefully some luck will come around and the car will be found intact. :( THIS SUCKS.

I think car thieves should be deported to Iraq. :angry:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Fawking Bastiches!!! I am in waipahu and near ewa beach so I will keep my eyes peeled. Alot of cars end up there for some odd reason... Sorry to hear about your car. Hope cops find it soon!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ronnica said:
my license plate is: GTC 996
thanks for the concern guys... my car is prob. in car heaven (in pieces).
There might be some hope in finding you car. It's stock so they might have just used it to drive around and buy drugs and stuff. They recovered a 91 Toyota Camry across the street from my house before pefectly in tact. Who knows it's might still be in your neighborhood somewhere. The Camry was stolen from a house like a couple of blocks away from where they found it!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
btw
it was found. thanks for your help. if you see red/clear 96-98 4dr tail lights for sale, or on a civic, let me know. im pretty sure i can recognize the manufacture defects and shet will be raised if i see it...i'd write more about what happened but i should be headed to the cruise :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.