NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,164 Posts
well u already heard me have an orgasm from this car! hahaha
now i just need a ride!
(wow that sounds real bad...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,711 Posts
congrats! that's one sweet ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,243 Posts
congrats twan!!! i really wish i could afford one of those. but i took out a evo yesterday for a test drive and oh my god.... that car was just amazing in every way! i even scared the sales manager who was sitting in the back seat. :evil: he had to use the "oh sh1t handle" a few times :chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,389 Posts
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
how the hell did u get to test drive 1?? dealerships are anal about that kinda stuff
Yea they do credit checks and all to make sure you can afford one before they let you test drive it....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
That's a sick ride! I recently traded my GTS for an EVO and so far (5000 miles) I am very pleased.

http://home.comcast.net/~mmmoulden/WHEELS.html

The EVO feels like it's built like a tank. On the road you feel like Michael Jordan in a local pickup game. Recent kills include a new M3 and an older Mustang GT that was supercharged. Once you learn how to drive that thing....

Japanese manufactured Mitsus have excellent dependability based on my personal experience (1992 Montero and 2001 Montero LTD). You don't rule Paris to Dakar by running crap and the EVO has a strong rally pedigree. (except this year, they are sucking wind in the WRC:).

See ya over at evolutionm.net.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
how the hell did u get to test drive 1?? dealerships are anal about that kinda stuff
i had to go through a credit check and everything. i passed :D

but today, i was actually ready to go buy a new SRT4. as soon as i left work, i was gonna head to a dealership that had what the exact one i wanted in their showroom. i washed and waxed my car yesterday and made it look all pretty for a trade in. but then i realized, i get compliments everywhere for my car and i love it! and i will never EVER get that with a neon. i would much rather have an evo, for power, performance, and looks. right now im playing with some numbers, stocks, etc, to figure out a way that i can afford this and still be able to live day to day. im hoping within the next week or two for me.

the reason i want to get rid of the celi is because its falling apart on me :( the valves need to be adjusted, its burning oil, one of my HID's doesnt work anymore, my sub box stopped working all of a sudden, my brakes are grinding badly, 4th gear synchro is shot and 2nd is on its way too, paint is chipping off my body kit on all 4 pieces, and just a bunch of other things. its time to let my baby go :sadpace: so i might be selling some of my parts in the near future because there is no way im trading it in as is!!!

Originally posted by Locust13
Man, lookin at that pic makes me want to get one. Awesome color though. Are you leasing the evo too or did you buy it?
tom, im not 100% sure, but i dont think that evo's are lease-able vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,261 Posts
congrats on the new purchase!! 5 weeks aint bad at all to wait for a new custom order!


and matt.....good luck with whatever your gonna do. yah i hate celis, but id rather see you in your car than an SRT-4 anyday! im just worried by your post thoug man. if gotta play with numbers THAT much too BARELY afford a car, chances are you cant afford it, and/or it proly isnt a good idea to go for it at this particular point in time. IMO, its not worth it at all to live like crap financially JUST for car.

BUT, if you CAN afford it easily and really want it, well then i wish ya the best bro!! :thumbup:
 

·
North East OG member
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
speedeeGTS said:
i had to go through a credit check and everything. i passed :D

but today, i was actually ready to go buy a new SRT4. as soon as i left work, i was gonna head to a dealership that had what the exact one i wanted in their showroom. i washed and waxed my car yesterday and made it look all pretty for a trade in. but then i realized, i get compliments everywhere for my car and i love it! and i will never EVER get that with a neon. i would much rather have an evo, for power, performance, and looks. right now im playing with some numbers, stocks, etc, to figure out a way that i can afford this and still be able to live day to day. im hoping within the next week or two for me.

the reason i want to get rid of the celi is because its falling apart on me :( the valves need to be adjusted, its burning oil, one of my HID's doesnt work anymore, my sub box stopped working all of a sudden, my brakes are grinding badly, 4th gear synchro is shot and 2nd is on its way too, paint is chipping off my body kit on all 4 pieces, and just a bunch of other things. its time to let my baby go :sadpace: so i might be selling some of my parts in the near future because there is no way im trading it in as is!!!
trust me man, i know exactly how you feel. my car has been doing stuff like that from day #1. if it's not 1 thing, it's the next. why does ur valves have to be adjusted?? is it missfiring??

what ever ur getting man i wish you the best of luck. if you want a car to be fast, why don't u get something older (mr2, DSM, sentra (the jap spec motor) or 1g supra and build that up over time??? just a though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,121 Posts
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
1g supra and build that up over time??? just a thought

Better yet buy a second Generation Supra. I have one for sale ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
got a freind who just got turned down for a FQ340 loan. honestly, we should be grateful how cheap cars and gas is here in the USA.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top