NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, lol..... i saw u on the opposite side of the highway while i was driving today. I was driving towards hartford, and u were comin the other way on the opposite side (in the enfield, CT area of the highway). You DO NOT need to change your color, lol, it stuck out like no other, thats what made me look to the other side of the highway, then i noticed the kam wing, cf hood, and the mirror tinted windows. Looked pretty nice from the opposite side of the highway, but plz get rid of the mirror tint :wave:

-greg

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Yes, that was me... i went to St. James customs auto body in mass. Im gettin a custom paint done.

and also, why you calling me 140 GT. You should know my name by now. GREG. :rolleyes:

and why were you going to hartford?

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Tikked Again said:
I'm coming with a nerf bat in my hand anger in my eyes!!!!!
Finally, after years of talking about it we'll finally be able to witness this LIVE! Wasn't there someone else that wanted in on the nerfin' festivities?

140 GT said:
Yes, that was me... i went to St. James customs auto body in mass. Im gettin a custom paint done.
Ed, leave the color of your car alone already. You think people don't notice it? Try driving a black one and see how it feels.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
evil eye said:
Ed, leave the color of your car alone already. You think people don't notice it? Try driving a black one and see how it feels.
nope sorry. stock paint isnt good enough for shows.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ed, he is tellin the truth, yellow is a stand out color, turbo it first then save the cash and go for color.... personally i would say fock turbo right now and would go wide body deep dish wheels and custom paint, then turbo, lol.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
emotart said:
I don't want to get noticed by popo...
If you aint doing nothin wrong, nothing will go wrong. In your case, they would think there is a 12 year old behind the wheel so they probably would pull you over. :laugh:

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
HiOctane said:
Some after market paint jobs I don't care for but some are nice.
You will like it, trust me.

silverCELICAgt-s said:
ed, he is tellin the truth, yellow is a stand out color, turbo it first then save the cash and go for color.... personally i would say fock turbo right now and would go wide body deep dish wheels and custom paint, then turbo, lol.
HAAAA. ya right. widebody will cost me atleast 10k at the end and you need to have 10k first.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
TRD StreetRacing said:
did you two stop on the side of the highway and have creazy highway sex ??:naughty:

AHHHH! God!!! Save me from my imagination!

Someone whip out photoshop. We've got the perfect picture setup

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I still don't understand how your name can be Ed, and you want to be a gangster?

I also cannot comprehend how Greg can continue to make the gayest threads to ever hit NC?!

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
140 GT said:
evil eye said:
nope sorry. stock paint isnt good enough for shows.
Your choice. I see a lot of cars at shows with stock paint, and they still win, so I don't know how that can be your reasoning. Do you know what helps them win? An engine with forced induction.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
:werd: engine mods can get higher points, but if you just paint your car without engine mods, sounds system, u can`t even go to Wild Class, coz usually painted the whole car is going to Wild category. Also JDM parts will add lots of points! So far, how many shows have u done?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts