NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Spotted a truck load Subaru WRX STI's today

I was driving down Pacific coast highway to one of of my fav spots to surf Salt Creek in Dana Point CA. All the sudden I see a truck load of blue wrx's and there headlamps caught my eye.

At first i thought they were the just newly designed wrx. I made a u turn to get a better look and there was 25 sti just sitting there. I couldnt believe my eyes but hey had gold rims, sti hood, sti covers, and the badging on the back.

I wished I would of had a a digital Camera on me because it was a beautiful site. I know due date for them is early summer. Hopefully Subaru is moving it up the release date. It would be a good move on Subarus part to kill sales on the marked up EVO 8.

·
Registered
910 Posts
whao ! those things are sweet!!!!!! i bet when the fast and furious comes out .the lancer evo , and sti will be selling like hot cakes.......

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
OMG i forgot about 2 fast 2 furious ................. SO many ricers are now gonna think that there lancer (evo look alike ) can smoke any car out there ..... Not to mention the eclipse, wich are not very fast at all without FI. Ricers are now gonna think mitsubishi is the best import car company around period..... and now insted of "you got NOS?" there gonna be like ... "you got a NX kit"

:wtf:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sigh... look at all these companies making badass cars. C'MON TOYOTA?! WHERE'S THE HIGH END CELICA/MR2/SUPRA?!

Oh well, Celica aftermarket seems to be gradually improving, and we'll be kikin ass with the turbo kits coming out.

But I'll still be in the market for a high-end import rocket, and the STi is definately on my list as a second car to my Celica.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts