NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive recently noticed that I have alot of oil in my intercooler piping and in my intercooler. My car started throwing alot! of smoke I cant even step on it without leaving a cloud of smoke behind me. My turbo still boosts and it hauls ass so no performance issues I think. The problem is getting worse and worse, it smokes on the freeway now going about 65 mph Is it really the turbo seal that busted? please help thanks:confused:

·
Registered
479 Posts
yea i think is the seal. have you checked your oil levels to see how much oil you loosin. btw you want to take a look at the turbo and rebuild it before it gets f*** even more bro.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na bro going back to stock need the money. I was running 220 WHP

All Parts For Sale
Apex i PFC w / commander (with map)
RC 440 cc injectors
Turbo manifold and more check out
FOR Sale Section
All stuff is in perfect condition exept the turbo's Seal is F'D up
I aint got 900.00 + dollars to buy a good turbo so Im letting someone else have the fun haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't have any info on where to do this, but you should be able to get your turbo rebuild for waaay less than the price of a new one. My father in law had this done like 20+ years ago, so someone must still offer the service.

Avendit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.