NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but of course i am chiz. i saw your car at the mb meet. love the rims ;)

i live off the 60 freeway. im thinkin of hitting up the UCI meet, so if u go i'll prolly see ya

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
very very niice... so in person does it look likke real vinyl? . is very dinstinctive betwenn regular paint?
man i wish i had the skills to do that, but knowing me id f*ck sumthing up

·
Registered
687 Posts
cool original job. mad props. personally it doesnt float my boat, but I give you credit for doing the mod yourself now thats bad ass!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
messed up on my door? If you mean the masking part, then i said thats fine, its whatever ;) if ur talking about the driverside of my big front dash, i scratched it a little when i was putting it back in since i didnt take the steering wheel out. i gotta fix that tomorrow.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you scatch it with your nail, it doesnt come off. It WILL however come off, if say, you pick and jab it with a knife or your keys (well duh) ;)

·
Registered
480 Posts
a very nice DIY job. makes me wish i had the time, skill, and creativity to complete such a nice project. would the paint scratch if i start hugging it? This is a great way to deal with the sorry plasticness of my interior.

if you were a single girlie, I'd be in love.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Iceman said:
a very nice DIY job. makes me wish i had the time, skill, and creativity to complete such a nice project. would the paint scratch if i start hugging it? This is a great way to deal with the sorry plasticness of my interior.

if you were a single girlie, I'd be in love.
:ugh:

haha.. a little too much info

1 - 20 of 22 Posts