NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I just want to lower the back end on my 2003 GT which I believe has OEM suspension.

I'm not looking for an aggressive drop, just want the back end flush with the front end, so I'm not falling forward in my seat.

Do I need to replace just the springs or both springs and shocks...I know this is probably a stupid question, but I barely know how to change the oil in my car.

Can someone recommend what to buy and how much this will cost to have installed?
You should get the S tech springs. but most springs wont level out the car. you should consider adjusting your seat if you are falling forward in it. the knob on the side of the seat is the tilt adjustment. start there and then get springs

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone ever used the TRD coil overs on the Celica? I've tracked down a pair [amazingly], and just wanna know if anyones had any experience with them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone ever used the TRD coil overs on the Celica? I've tracked down a pair [amazingly], and just wanna know if anyones had any experience with them.
Imo it depends on how hard you plan to drive it and how your road conditions are. Most people tend to conclude they are trash , but I’ve had great experiences with mine. Granted my car is purely a daily driver and an occasional spirited drive, which even then I’m not pushing my car to the limit or anything.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.