NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done millions of hours of research and I want to turbo my Celica. Turbo's are expensive, and I know I need a fuel pump and and injectors but do I really need a turbo? I mean I know I need a wing and a lip to have a turbo but the turbo is really expensive, do I need a turbo to turbo my engine? I mean really I know what I'm doing because I've done literally hundreds of thousands of hours of reasearch, I'm not an idiot so don't call me one.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, you don't know me. Don't tell me what to do! I've done hundreds of minutes of research and I know what I'm doing. But just tell me if I need a turbo to turbo my engine, I mean I already know so just tell me.

·
FU-Q
2,469 Posts
I've done millions of hours of research and I want to turbo my Celica. Turbo's are expensive, and I know I need a fuel pump and and injectors but do I really need a turbo? I mean I know I need a wing and a lip to have a turbo but the turbo is really expensive, do I need a turbo to turbo my engine? I mean really I know what I'm doing because I've done literally hundreds of thousands of hours of reasearch, I'm not an idiot so don't call me one.
Bro, just search a Honda/Acura forum. It will tell you everything you need to know for high hp car. :)

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so I just spent like thousands of seconds searching the Honda forum and all I need is a head swap on my GTS with a H22BACJ and I'll Vtec and Lift and it's just like a turbo without a turbo but do I need a fuel rail for that? I mean I know I'll get like 2 liter injectors but do I really need a fuel rail?

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I said turbo not super charger, man that's a super charger. I know I need a super charger needs a super charger but does a turbo need a fuel rail is what I need to know but I know already.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who is this genius?
It's mine, I spent hundreds of minutes researching. My 1000whp Celica with a C60 and stock fuel rail that I learned how to build reading Honda forums is going to be....SupraAmazing!

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He has another thread. That's more what I was mocking.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts