NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it seems he's been doing some work on rebuilding his sleigh... Looks like the elves who toil at Fensport will have some competition soon ;)

Enjoy!

More coming soon :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
That's gonna be sweet! How come all the dates on the photos are March 17?

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
itchyvi3t said:
considering he has been post sneak peaks of his car im guessing that means he doesnt want people to see his plans until it is completed.
or... maybe, just maybe, I actually know the guy given that he lives in Tampa and his garage is 5 minutes from my apartment, happened to be over there today to get some work done, and he personally approved each picture, fully aware and pleased that I was going to post them... :faint:

If he didn't want people to see it before he was completed, he wouldn't post ANY pics. These are obviously just more "teasers" of what's to come ;)

In fact, one of the two or three recent sets of pics was also posted by me from the last time I was over there.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I can't wait until the install guide comes out, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
TRDoug said:
That's gonna be sweet! How come all the dates on the photos are March 17?
The date on my camera isn't accurate. If you check my pics in the WI thread, they are also dated for March and the kit was only installed like two days ago :shrugs:

Actually, that date stamp feature should be turned off anyway -- I hate it. :bang:

Or... maybe I can travel backwards in time ;)

1 - 20 of 486 Posts