NewCelica.org Forum banner

481 - 486 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
I still need to see the new Supra -- what color is it (going to be)? We should get some pics of our two "rival" cars together :D
Jordan, you got a new Z?? They are really nice!! I sat in one when I was car shopping and was really impressed with how much they improved the design interior/exterior of the 370z over the 350z. I ended up needing 4 doors so I could fit my skis or bicycles in the car so I went with a 335xi. I wanted a two door but I just need more space for my crap. But I lovvvve the new 370z! Do you still have the celica?

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Jordan, you got a new Z?? They are really nice!! I sat in one when I was car shopping and was really impressed with how much they improved the design interior/exterior of the 370z over the 350z. I ended up needing 4 doors so I could fit my skis or bicycles in the car so I went with a 335xi. I wanted a two door but I just need more space for my crap. But I lovvvve the new 370z! Do you still have the celica?
Celica is gone... the Zed is pretty much as awesome as all the reviews claim. Nissan did a remarkable job with this car. Just got through the break in miles this week and am now able to beat up on it a bit :thumbup:

Will be doing some projects (nothing too crazy) eventually with brother Justin and Martin, formerly of XAT Racing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
well, I still can't believe that someone did it. it's 2 tough, man.
so damn cool done. Sometimes I think about FWD 4A-GE, but this is another level.

481 - 486 of 486 Posts