NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was owned by the................................

:bang:

with this..................................

But its ok next friday me and the celica back on the road................................................................... :applaud:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
damn

for what?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 for racing (happened 2 yrs ago in my slow celica Black 2000 GT)

2 for speeding on 95 on the way to that Baltimore meet at Arundale Mills ( you guys saw me on the side of the road)

3 For my accident that they acused me at fualt I just have bad luck

10 points total

and I have a court date pending for some more points

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
damn

5 for racing?

how did they get u for that one?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back then when Metro was my secound home. Most of you strreet racers remember Metro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Yup..........It was fun.......Till F&F came out......got too hot for my tastes :D

Slava

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
how do you get a racing ticket at metro? i remember we all dipped one time and my friend cut off a cop to try to get out of there.. so the cop went after him and pulled him over, gave him a warning for running a stop sign, evading police, no seatbelts and i can't remember what other warnings he gave him but it sure wasn't racing.. unless they catch you on the strip already going, that's when they can issue the ticket, but if you sitting back watching.. i don't see how you can get that racing ticket

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
They have so realy messed up laws now......Especialy since all the dumb Ricers are killing themselves after F&F..........

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MicaCeli said:
They have so realy messed up laws now......Especialy since all the dumb Ricers are killing themselves after F&F..........
:ban: its GreddySi I tell you lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts