NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i almost got caught for making out in the car on my g/f birthday lol. the cop pulled next to me and flashed his light to my driver side and he saw my fucccin head up and down lol...i was like oh chit, he reversed his car and chekced my license plate and then walked up to me and asked what we were doing. so i told him we were just talking, but i know he knew what we were doing. he aksed for ID and gave me some advice not to do that stuff here and blah blah...lol all i could say was "i'm sorry sir" but he was kinda polite. luckily he let us go and said, "nice car, drive carefully" lol i'm so ashamed of myself now:(

·
Registered
84 Posts
hehe nice. i remeber this one time when i was gettin crazy with my girlfriend in my car and some random guy rolled up behind us and put on his high beams. lol. scared the sh!t out of me.

·
Registered
861 Posts
DRKNEVL said:
hehe nice. i remeber this one time when i was gettin crazy with my girlfriend in my car and some random guy rolled up behind us and put on his high beams. lol. scared the sh!t out of me.
haha, that was you? hey man, i just wanted to watch :popcorn: :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
GT_RyderZ said:
i almost got caught for making out in the car on my g/f birthday lol. the cop pulled next to me and flashed his light to my driver side and he saw my fucccin head up and down lol...i was like oh chit, he reversed his car and chekced my license plate and then walked up to me and asked what we were doing. so i told him we were just talking, but i know he knew what we were doing. he aksed for ID and gave me some advice not to do that stuff here and blah blah...lol all i could say was "i'm sorry sir" but he was kinda polite. luckily he let us go and said, "nice car, drive carefully" lol i'm so ashamed of myself now:(
please, making out? That's nothing!!!! what do u have to be embarrassed about? Trying having the cops flash the lights at your car when you're getting down with ur girl at 2 am in the morning. Then come talk to me about "embarrased" :p

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
hahaha....just thinking about it, that would be pretty embarrassing.

a cop catching you is almost as bad as your parents. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
thats nothing.... me and the gf were caught butt naked in the back seat by the lbpd. they had me get dressed and asked me to get out of the car so they can check my id and all to se if i had warrants out:) good times....

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
WRENCHHEAD said:
thats nothing.... me and the gf were caught butt naked in the back seat by the lbpd. they had me get dressed and asked me to get out of the car so they can check my id and all to se if i had warrants out:) good times....
:rofl: man that story still cracks me up everytime i hear it from you steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
haha, that was you? hey man, i just wanted to watch

lol shes my ex girlfriend now so if you really wanted to watch i can show you some of or movies lol!!!! The said part is we really made movies in my dorm last year!!! hahahahaha!

·
Registered
861 Posts
DRKNEVL said:
lol shes my ex girlfriend now so if you really wanted to watch i can show you some of or movies lol!!!! The said part is we really made movies in my dorm last year!!! hahahahaha!
hahaha, now she can buy them on e-bay! CHA-CHING!
:worthless :naughty:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I can top this one.

I was in Griffith Park around 10PM with my gf. I was in her car, which was recently bought used and still had old, expired tags. Anyway, we were making out, and I kept stopping everytime a pair of headlights went by. Well, this SUV pulled up behind us and I was all WTF...nosey bastard. Next thing you know after 30 seconds, this SUV had a red and blue Xmas tree! (L.A. Park Ranger) Me and my gf were freaked out. The cop came up and banged on the window, "ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW NOW!" I was so scared I forgot to turn the ignition on to roll down the windows. He said that the car had expired tags and wanted to check on the registration. I asked if we were doing anything illegal; he replied "No...just wanted to check your registration."

There were also several cars across the street in the dark doing the same thing. They set off their booty whistles at us. Now THAT'S embarrassing.

We haven't been to Griffith Park since. :ugh:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Skyline you can't park anywhere up there. May I suggest going on the other side of Signal Hill along Temple. You get an unobstructed view of the airport side.

·
Registered
195 Posts
check this

my friend is a cop in SJ and he was out one day checking out parking lot and all... he saw this car rocking and he was like what the ****.... so he goes and check it out. he saw this girl on a guy doing the wild thang.... so he flash his flash lights at her and asked "is everything ok?" she turned around and her huge 2x tits swings at him. it went back and forth for for like 10 second ... I mean huge..and she was a fine asian girl too. she then had to put her ass up because he was still in her and said "its okay"... My friend was cool about it and just said go home.....man i almost **** in my pants when he told me this the next day... he made it sooo dam funny...

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey rattana,

dont be embarass lil bro. i'll tell u wats so embarassing and man......steve didnt finish the story! we got caught several times in ghetto long beach and at his house.

#1=halloween of 1999....in the backseat of steve's old mustang..(at 7th street park) the freakin park ranger parked right behind us with his high beam on....we got caught butt naked when he came to knock on the window-----didnt have time to get dress ya know!! he told us to leave....we did and went elsewhere to continue hehahehaeh!(rite honey?)

#2= sometime....summer of 2000....aww damn...this time by the long beach police department! however this time i got dress in time before he came to the window. but steve was still naked..hehaheha! so he made steve step out of the car half naked and ask to see his identification(now dats embarassin). he was cool..unlike the damn park ranger.

#3----hehaheah at steve's house by his mom....yikes! but all she asked us if we ate yet.

#4, #5, #6, .........?hehahehaeh.....ask steve becuz those were the good old days!

Chantra Karin Keobunta!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hahaha i'm listening...if by any chance, can we meet up at school and you can continue to tell me the rest :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.