Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason i've noticed with a lot of cars on this site don't have a plastic piece that runs along the side of their from the front wheel well to the back if you are unsure what im talking about i'll try and find a pic to show ya, but i was wondering if anyone else had this and what did you do to remove it if you had it
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.