NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Mel Gibson said that buttdyno is a cheat and a liar!

Told me his NASIOC SN was "buttdyno" as well. "Never posts in OT" he says.

THAT'S A FALSE-I-TUDE!

I started reading an interesting post about the N-Ring, how this guy drove a BMW, with a couple semi-unclear pictures of himself there, Flyers hat, and it was wet to boot!

John!

SN /= buttdyno.

SN = Jard

BASTIGE! :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK. Mel Gibson said that Jard is John's friend. He wants to hold a meeting with John so the healing can begin.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
marc said:
that car in black would be teh sexors
He has a graphite colored one, too.

I guess that in Germany they got some sport-package 3 series car that we didn't get. These cars had M emblems on the doors (not M3, but M) and they had the M3 front bumper, with the spoiler. Maybe he added those, but the M door emblems?

I really want an E36 3series now... black (or another color with painted sideskirts) with the M3 spoiler, and some better-than-stock reumz. They sound really awesome with a gutted interior ;)

I just wish I had a TIRE RACK banner.

john

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i remember when my ex watched this movie and called me christ killer and told me to convert to christianity... wtf was i thinking...

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
JaxCD said:
i remember when my ex watched this movie and called me christ killer and told me to convert to christianity... wtf was i thinking...
There's an alternate use for a Rent-Racercar.de banner.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JaxCD said:
AL, are you a jew? Shalom!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MicaCeli said:
Al is a black Jew.....a loved and hated minority :wave:
He's like the guy on Real World Seattle, who slapped Lime Disease Girl in the face. Good times.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts