NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
What screwdriver do I need to unscrew the screws that hold the sensor part of the IAC? You can see it in the pictures, it's not the Phillips head screws, but the other one. It's some kind of star shaped head but none of the TORX screwdrivers work. HELP!

What screwdriver do I need to unscrew the screws that hold the sensor part of the IAC? You can see it in the pictures, it's not the Phillips head screws, but the other one. It's some kind of star shaped head but none of the TORX screwdrivers work. HELP!
I'd like to know too... I want to do this job, but not let this one screw stop my work...

Does anyone know if the new IAC valve comes with new screws? I am also having trouble with the phillips screws, and was thinking of chiseling off one of the screws that is stopping me from this install, but am worried if I can find another screw to replace it. LMK...

word of advise to all
i had to drill all of the screws out with extractors. The 3 phillips heads can be replaced by socket end nuts.

The correct size for me was
M5X20millimeters
as for the star ones that hold the plastic plug for a connector to go in i cant remember but i think they are m4.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.