NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new here, and I decided i'd register since i'm picking up my 1996 GT in the next few days. The way it's modded appearance-wise, people always mistake it for a supra, it's rediculous. Anyway, I'll have pictures in a few days, and i just thought i'd say Hi :).

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
1996 Celica GT? Not trying to be a ****, but this site focuses on the 2000-up Celicas. Anyways, welcome, we have a great community.

Jon

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by JohnnyWash1
1996 Celica GT? Not trying to be a ****, but this site focuses on the 2000-up Celicas. Anyways, welcome, we have a great community.

Jon
Well it IS a public forum and we have people here with stangs, vettes, s2k's etc.

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
Well it IS a public forum and we have people here with stangs, vettes, s2k's etc.
Yes, but he should understand that he might not be able to find a whole lot of help and info on his 6th gen.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by S|Lv3rBu||et
Yes, but he should understand that he might not be able to find a whole lot of help and info on his 6th gen.
he never said he registered for such. Many people register here because newcelica has a welcoming atmosphere that even their own sites dont give.

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
he never said he registered for such. Many people register here because newcelica has a welcoming atmosphere that even their own sites dont give.
I know that foo! :gap:
I was just saying, it is NewCelica.org

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by S|Lv3rBu||et
I know that foo! :gap:
I was just saying, it is NewCelica.org
Stfu Or I will get Chris to run you over and pull a 2.5 60 on your face.:rofl:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
There are many people that had 6th Gen celicas on here and will be able to help you out if you have any questions .. post them and they shall be answered .. If you post such questions in OT then you shall find your answers to be somewhat interesting .. Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts