NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about painting my engine plastics but want to do something more then just color match it (carbon blue). I was thinking about doing designs or murals for it. I'm not the best artist but I am pretty handy with spray paint and decal/paint combos. I was looking for input or ideas about this next project. Its a GT so i have plenty of plastic to work with. Any ideas are welcome, except that color-changing paint stuff. I've done a couple things with it and I dont like the way it looks.

For reference my projects mainly consist of game consols computer cases and some random plastic stuff like cell phone cases and things.

I can post pics of the ones i've kept if anyone is actually interested.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I'll do it live on 'America has Talent.' Our better yet I'll photoshop my head on his body and do it.

my car is not nearly as cool as kit.

But seriously I was looking for ideas that wont get my ass kicked.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
kudos on your skills, but leave the murals to where they should be- WALL! Keep your car look clean. Leave it black or color match it. No more ... no less

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
hahahh where the fvck did you find that gay ass picture??// hahahah
I have huge poster above my bed so I can dream of him every night. :bowdown: :bowdown:

N-O-T. Actually my boss got it somewhere off google to make fun of with one of our co-workers.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
jackel3415 said:
I guess I'll just hang my head in shame and leave it black
Paint it carbon blue. If you really want to dress it up, go all out and get a carbon fiber set. It will get a whole lot more looks than painted.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i saw that DIY guide on CF wrapping stuff. How does it hold up to the heat with discoloration and stuff. i hear carbon kevlar is the way to go i dont want to spend too much on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.