NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know how i could get my hands on the idesigns body kit? or about how much it would cost? i think that by far that is the cleanist widebody kit i have seen for the celica.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
There used to be a sticky on it.. guess it got deleted. Basically there was a bunch of promise for the kits being made, then they took like $15g's in deposits.. then disappeared or something along those lines.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh man that sucks. that kit was nasty. maybe if im luckyt ill find a fiberglass shop to replicate it. doubtful tho

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
A guy in the northwest section was selling his iDesigns wide body kit. Ill look for it later.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
There used to be a sticky on it.. guess it got deleted. Basically there was a bunch of promise for the kits being made, then they took like $15g's in deposits.. then disappeared or something along those lines.
uhh no, most if not all people got their kit. The big deal was it took 1 year to get it... they took the money before they actually had kits in stock.

BTW it fits like ****. It is the worst fitting kit ever. How do I know I have it, and I cut it up... I had to cut the fender in half an piece it back together.. I also redid the front so it doesnt have that hidious grill. I also got rid of those fruity square lower flares. You guys will have to wait to see pics

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Meh.. close enough, alot of time and money wasted. Some company disappeared though

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so you're pretty much saying that it isnt worth even trying to get? what about the f1 kit? i mean i know its a little extreme/ricey, but its different and unique. i dunno i mean im kind of torn. i want to get it, but at the same time i dont want to spend that kind of money and end up hating it and getting ripped on for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts