NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home from work today, just keeping it mellow, going the speed limit not racing anyone or anything. There's some jackass in a Hyundai Tiburon at my 11:00 in the left lane who speeds up and gets in front of me in my lane... no big deal.

We get to the stop light and I get into the right turn lane and just as I'm about to go by the Tiburon he swerves his dumb ass right in front of me and stomps the brakes... I'm positive he did it on purpose, looked like a bunch of High School n00bs in the car.

It was really a great ending to an already crappy day... wtf is with some people?

Feel free to share your idiot driver stories, I just had to rant because I am pissed off right now. At least there was no collision.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
yea those people are full tards last winter i was driving home from work and this truck was behind me then next thing he dose is pass me and squeez in between my car and this other car in front of me i was probly half a car length away i tried to speed up hopefully he would of hit me but didnt

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
You will always find *******, like the ones I told like a month ago of two highschoolers who spitted at my car when racing...

Loosers.

Kat

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if your car had problems i would've rammed them hard and got a new car outta it.
I definitely thought about it, but luckily I have had no problems at all with this car. Toyota rules. Unlike that lame ass tiburon which will will probably break down within the year :D

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Have a passenger with you and carry a bat. Pull up to the side of the car and have the passenger swing the bat at the driver's window.

Fcuk keeping your cool. Bad, if not worse, things should happen to stupid people like that.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I swear 90% of Tiburon drivers are total douchebags, at least around these parts...I'm not sure what causes this...these are people who forget they are driving a $16K, >16 second sport compact for chissakes. 170 bhp V6 with dual exhaust is the joke of the automotive world IMO.

·
Registered
122 Posts
yea i had a sti mess with me 2 days ago on the way to the gym... he cut me off 2 times each time stepping on the brakes.. then getting onto the ramp he was swerving behind me and mesing around like he was about to smack my tail.. i was PISSED

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I keep a RPG in my glove compartment....but that's only for the smaller vehicles

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Tikked Again said:
I keep a RPG in my glove compartment....but that's only for the smaller vehicles
hahah true that, i preffer weapon instead of eggs and baseball bat, dunno bout you but having a gun in my weapon makes me feel safer =D if anything just pull up next to a guy who is messing around with you and put a bullet in couple of his tires and just let the true celi power rip!!! =D haha

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
blackTRDcelica said:
Tikked Again said:
hahah true that, i preffer weapon instead of eggs and baseball bat, dunno bout you but having a gun in my weapon makes me feel safer =D if anything just pull up next to a guy who is messing around with you and put a bullet in couple of his tires and just let the true celi power rip!!! =D haha
"let the true celi power rip"? Is that when the guy's tires have been shot through? :laugh:

BTW, there are two things I worry about keeping a gun in my car:
-Cops
-If I point it at some stupid driver, what are the chances that he/she would have a gun and won't hesitate to fire it, even if I was just bluffing?

A bat and eggs are one thing...

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Had a similar experience about a month back, (and before all the teen members here start scolding me for what I'm going to say, I'm not generalizing) most of the time these kinda things happen they involve teens that are bearly out of pampers and think they're Schumacher or something.

Was driving around the other day minding my own business. Where I live the rule on roads that have right and left lanes is that you can pass both sides. I was doing around 70km/h (about 43 mph) in the left lane when I drive up behind a tow truck that is driving slowly in the left lane, between me and the truck is a Toyota Yaris hatchback, fully kitted, a little ricer but looking good.
Here ppl don't move out of your way in the left lane so I was looking for a gap to pass on the right. The lady in the right lane slows down just a bit so I'm clear to go, I drop to second and clear her into the right lane when all of a sudden the guy in the Yaris swerves to the right, I was already half a car on him so I think "what the heck is he doing!" I find myself jumping on the brakes and swerving more right to clear him. I don't know what the hell got into him but I keep my cool, having seen a lot of these things before.
I wait behind him untill he clears the tow truck and I sloooooowly pull into the left lane next to him and look at him and his teenage friend and shake my head. I pull up to the traffic light and wait for it to turn green. I take off slowly in 1st still minding my own business and drop 2nd when all of a sudden I hear his engine roaring, still in first gear. I floor it and of course the Celica takes time to build up speed at low rpms but I'm pulling away and hit lift in 2nd when he catches a glimpse of the red GT-S badge on my black car and backs off. Needless to say I was pissed but I guess he must have felt pretty stupid about the move he pulled one me.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
that happend to me a couple weeks ago..me and my boyfriend were going on the boat and we had to make a grocery store stop..so im just driving minding my own buisness when no more than 20 feet ahead is a gas station..i see this lady driving a MINI VAN..im sorry but mini vans think they own the whole entire road and they can drive whatever way they want and if you dont like it too bad..well anyways im driving and i can see her looking the opposite direction of where im coming from..and with not even 10 ft between us she just pulls right out in front of me!! she never even looked my way!!..so i had to slam on the brakes and swerve a little bit just so I didnt hit HER..i wasnt speeding or anything..so my boyfriends like jamie you should of just kept going and hit her..you woulda had that carbon fiber hood you wanted so bad lol :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
ummm, the last guy who cut me off like that, I did the same thing back to him at a 2 lane left turn. dude got pissed at me and followed me for 45 minutes. he's finally stopped when I showed him a sword that I just purchased earlier that day.

I hate ****ers like that. now and days, if anyone cuts me off from a right turn, I downshift and punch my car up to 75-85 MPH. granted, I always make sure that I could swirl out of the way, but damn. most people drive right off the road when I do that though. haha, ****ers!!!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Zero said:
"let the true celi power rip"? Is that when the guy's tires have been shot through? :laugh:

BTW, there are two things I worry about keeping a gun in my car:
-Cops
-If I point it at some stupid driver, what are the chances that he/she would have a gun and won't hesitate to fire it, even if I was just bluffing?

A bat and eggs are one thing...
well here in ohio you can carry a conceild weapon and in flordia your allowed to shoot somone if you feel threatend they call it shoot now and ask questions later law or wild wild west law

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
My exit was coming up so I check my right side rear view mirror as well as my in-cab mirror before I throw on my turn signal. As I'm switching lanes, this idiot comes from 2 lanes from my left and almost hits me. I swerve back into my lane and he continues on switching multiple lanes until he reaches the farthest lane. I didn't see him after since he sped off through the traffic. I wish a cop was there to witness it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts