NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
If I was the guy in the brown shirt, I would've took teh 350Z and ran away with it.

people this days, most of them got good looking cars but don't know how to drive :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
THAT guy has a 350Z? :ugh: what a putz.

i was stuck behind a 350z the other day. it was doing 35mph in a 40. the driver looked about 60 years old.

·
Registered
96 Posts
what a f'n dumbass, that was so funny. z is a small car and he couldnt get it out. well guys watch out, it's going to be continued when he crashes the car in the future!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
i love that 350z,its awsome.....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Come on guys give him a break. maybe his first time driving manual, and weve all been in that situation at some point. havent we? but still... 1 hour to get out of a parking spot!??! LMAO!!!

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
He probably just got the car and never put it in reverse before. When I test drove the celica, the sales guy did the exact same thing trying to pull out a celica for me (was on an incline). After about 10 minutes, I asked him if I could pull it out and then off we went.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
silverclass said:
Come on guys give him a break. maybe his first time driving manual, and weve all been in that situation at some point. havent we? but still... 1 hour to get out of a parking spot!??! LMAO!!!
Yeah, cut the guy a little slack...not all of us are fortunate enough to have a beat up car at home or a friend with a stick shift car to learn on. It might sound weird but I think that's being fortunate. I remember when I got my 00 civic Si and started learning the first day in Pittsburgh. I was stuck on the road because I tried making a K turn and my car kept sliding back and there was a tree right behind me...I cursed myself for being a retard and putting myself through the trouble...but after 7 stalls and 2 years and a full season of autox...I'm glad I learned it somehow, even if it's on a brand new car. As for this guy...he's probably unfortunate and rich...he's gotta learn some day...but nevertheless...it's funny. Hence I have sent that url to many friends. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts