NewCelica.org Forum banner

Idiot in a 350Z!

1K views 34 replies 34 participants last post by  TRD GT-S 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Come on guys give him a break. maybe his first time driving manual, and weve all been in that situation at some point. havent we? but still... 1 hour to get out of a parking spot!??! LMAO!!!

#16 ·
He probably just got the car and never put it in reverse before. When I test drove the celica, the sales guy did the exact same thing trying to pull out a celica for me (was on an incline). After about 10 minutes, I asked him if I could pull it out and then off we went.

#20 ·
silverclass said:
Come on guys give him a break. maybe his first time driving manual, and weve all been in that situation at some point. havent we? but still... 1 hour to get out of a parking spot!??! LMAO!!!
Yeah, cut the guy a little slack...not all of us are fortunate enough to have a beat up car at home or a friend with a stick shift car to learn on. It might sound weird but I think that's being fortunate. I remember when I got my 00 civic Si and started learning the first day in Pittsburgh. I was stuck on the road because I tried making a K turn and my car kept sliding back and there was a tree right behind me...I cursed myself for being a retard and putting myself through the trouble...but after 7 stalls and 2 years and a full season of autox...I'm glad I learned it somehow, even if it's on a brand new car. As for this guy...he's probably unfortunate and rich...he's gotta learn some day...but nevertheless...it's funny. Hence I have sent that url to many friends. :)

#21 ·
pinoyracer said:

people this days, most of them got good looking cars but don't know how to drive :chuckles:
:werd: can't agree w/ u more

p.s- i was going to pepboys today when i saw a new Z:drool:.....as i was drooling over it, the guy that owned it came out and offered me to sit in it. the interior is pretty much perfect, next to the celi ofcourse ;)

cliff notes: the New Z is a bad aaaaaaaaaaasssssss car!! the interior as well as the exterior is next to prefect

#22 ·
TW00Si said:

Yeah, cut the guy a little slack...not all of us are fortunate enough to have a beat up car at home or a friend with a stick shift car to learn on. It might sound weird but I think that's being fortunate.
Whatever. I learned how to drive a stick on a 1987 Porsche Turbo. Having a nice car is no excuse for not being able to drive. That guy had ~4' behind him. He could have had his girl help him back straight up then simply pull out.

#24 ·
I would of drove by in the celica and asked if the girl wanted to come with me and get help to get the car out.

Me and the woman never return and only to show her how to drive a stick the right way :naughty: :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.