NewCelica.org Forum banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
its so funny when i meet people who want to go to hawaii...they overreact all the time lol... i was on oahu for 7-8 years and moved to Colorado...its complete opposite and now im in IL :( which is downgrade opposite... now my mom just got a job on oahu again and im not sure if i wanna go...its been about 5 years since i been there... and i know it will be fun crusin around the island with the other members but i cant make up my mind....

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
i know i caught the asian fever before i left...:( and colorado barely had any and illinois is worse :( i do miss the hot women...great weather...but if i cant find a decent job over there then what is the point? the funny thing is before i left i didnt even like cars and oddly enough i owed a white 5th gen celica and my first race was against a 7th gen GT i believe...so after i moved to colorado i caught the tuner bug and decided to get a celica to follow in my 5th gen footsteps and my first 7th gen was white also lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
lived on maui for a year

keoki taught me how to free dive loved the water and shooting the fish. if anyone is on maui and knows keoki tell him i said hi

181 - 200 of 230 Posts