NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I just got back to Cali from the Waikiki area. wow. there are so many japanese girls there. came across lots of cute ones, but didnt have much time to explore the beaches. i definitely need to go back to Hawaii and live it up.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hey Hawaii, I miss Hawaii. Lived there for a few months on Kapiolani Blvd last year and loved it, Ran out of money and my job paid really ****ty so I moved back home. Hope I can move back to paradise one day. Anyway Aloha!!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
kaioshin said:
:wave:

How's the SV doin' Wren?
Yo Prin! The SV is doing good. Just taking care of her and leaning her in the twisties. :D Fun stuff.

And Bill, you and the family should visit. :) I will find out if I get to move off base in about a month or so.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ALOHA!!!!! :wave: hehehe
How r u guys? Just stopping in and saying hi!
I'm from the North east forum! I'm there 24/7..so most of u can stop by and say HI too! hehehehe
MWUAH!
Hmm...one day i have to visit hiwaii...too beautiful to miss out on!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Whats up Hawaii, all the cars I see in your threads are great keep it up and peace out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
first off... hello my name is dustin, i'm a recovering alcoholic, and i am always mistaken for a hawaiin. anyways. i hung out with a guy who lived in hawaii for a few years, he told me that hawaii wants to become it's own country. is that true? if so i think that's awesome... and i'm down for the cause. where is the petition? if he was lying.. i'll smack him in the forehead.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
85 TRRRR said:
house party at Wren's place *w00t*
I just noticed this post. But yeah... you know I WILL have one when I get a place. I still got to teach you guys and gals some Beer Pong. :D hehe

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by oreo
i hung out with a guy who lived in hawaii for a few years, he told me that hawaii wants to become it's own country. is that true? if so i think that's awesome... and i'm down for the cause. where is the petition? if he was lying.. i'll smack him in the forehead.
Not be it's own country. The people of Hawaiian ancestry want to be reocognized like how American Indians are. He probably just misunderstood what was is going on. It's up to you if you want to smacl him in his forehead. :gap:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I always thought it was that they wanted the military to leave the island. That's what I've heard and was told. :( We aren't loved. Can't wait to get out.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
T-Rock said:
I just noticed this post. But yeah... you know I WILL have one when I get a place. I still got to teach you guys and gals some Beer Pong. :D hehe
i challange u to a game of beer pong! lol
may not be great at it but still fun!

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Originally posted by oreo
first off... hello my name is dustin, i'm a recovering alcoholic, and i am always mistaken for a hawaiin. anyways. i hung out with a guy who lived in hawaii for a few years, he told me that hawaii wants to become it's own country. is that true? if so i think that's awesome... and i'm down for the cause. where is the petition? if he was lying.. i'll smack him in the forehead.
There's a small group of Native Hawaiians that believe Hawaii was stolen from them, and should not be a state but a sovereign nation. Alot of those ppl are unemployed, live on the beach in tents, and collect welfare.

Altho there's some truth to what they preach, I think alot of it is plain stupid. Being of part Hawaiian ancestry myself, I'm pretty ashamed to see how some of these ppl act, especially to non-Hawaiians.

If they want an island Nation, they should give them Kahoolawe and let them set up tents there.

But by far, it's not something that island ppl want. Just a few angry Hawaiians.

Originally posted by T-Rock
I always thought it was that they wanted the military to leave the island. That's what I've heard and was told. :( We aren't loved. Can't wait to get out.
The military provides alot for our economy! But it's always been classic history here in the islands for military to butt heads with the local "braddahs". There's alot of ignorant ppl all around... especially the uneducated.

Don't take offense if some local guy acts like an ass to you. We call them "mokes" and we can tell you all about them. They're just like that.

More on "mokes" later. :)

21 - 40 of 230 Posts