NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
QWKsilvr808 said:
The military provides alot for our economy! But it's always been classic history here in the islands for military to butt heads with the local "braddahs". There's alot of ignorant ppl all around... especially the uneducated.

Don't take offense if some local guy acts like an ass to you. We call them "mokes" and we can tell you all about them. They're just like that.

More on "mokes" later. :)
Mokes, huh? I can't believe there are people like that too. It's the worst feeling to get treated different just by my occupation! It's bad enough back in the mainland I would have to deal with people similar to "mokes" but then it's getting treated differently cause of my race. I guess it's everywhere and anywhere you go in the states. :(

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
yeah bro, don't sweat it. Mokes are like that to just about everybody on the island that doesn't live in a shack with a big dog and collect welfare. Best to just ignore ignorant mofos like that.

We have some real stories about mokes we can tell you. :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Hey Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK so i am trying to get my PPD higher! Sue me! I'm such a post whore! SOMEONE TALK TO ME! AAAAHHHHHHH!

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Just dropped into say Hi...not from the big HI (naturally), but probably will be living there soon. My wife is from there, she graduated from Farrington and her surname is Agonoy, so she's got pinoy relatives across the entire island, North Shore to Ewa Beach to even Kalihi where her mom and dad live.

I'm hoping to get her mom and dad into a nice comfy home with me and her possibly up near Kapolei. I myself am a mixed howli from the mainland, with a bit of pinoy but mostly mexican & caucasian in me. I was stationed there when I was 18 till 21 (ho boy!!!) :chuckles:

I will hopefully be discharged from the military, and will hopefully be bringing my 7 and WRX.

See you guys soon, hopefully!

Mahalo,

Mike & Elsie

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
I think all the hotels along the beachfront in Waikiki are pretty nice! I only hope that this tropical storm weather we've been having the past couple days goes away by the time you get here so you can enjoy some nice Hawaiian sunny weather!!

Otherwise, bleagh, the weather's been pretty crummy lately. :(

·
Registered
579 Posts
wassup hawaii!!!

just got back on the 31st from a hectic (and kinda lame) family vacation in oahu... wish i had gone with my friends instead and had time to visit some celicas... i was hoping i'd by chance see some fixed up celicas, but i only saw stock ones...

wassup P7 hawaii :wave:

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Originally posted by xSinfulx
:wave: :wiggle: Hi. I was just popping into see what T-Rock (Wren) was posting. I'm a friend from his back home. You guys be nice to him or I'll come over there and kick your asses! ;)
:stupid:

whats up wren? its been a while since we've heard from you over in DCM, bro!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm back Dougie fresh...check out the post I made to the DCM peeps on the forum. Miss ya like a brother man. :)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
wassup everyone! just stopping by to say hi. hit up our website if you guys get a chance!

johnny
www.jinsoku.com

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wasup

Wasup Hawaii! yo i'ma be visiting the islands in august, are you guys going to have any import shows then or races! i wanna see how the celica peeps over there represent!

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Originally posted by Celikazam
Wasup Hawaii! yo i'ma be visiting the islands in august, are you guys going to have any import shows then or races! i wanna see how the celica peeps over there represent!
If you're coming in August you're just in time for the biggest show of the year - Streetcar Import Showoff, at the end of August in the Blaisedell Exhibition Hall. :) It's a 3-day event that everyone shoots for... definitely the show to see.

41 - 60 of 230 Posts