NewCelica.org Forum banner

61 - 80 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
wassup braddahs. just dropping in to say "hi" to my fellow islanders. im garry btw

i used to go to college in hawaii.

·
Registered
441 Posts
howz it everyone.miss you guys

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Hello Hawaii. Hello Wren. I come here usually once every week when I attempt to click on the DCM Forum link and hit the nearby Hawaii Forum link. Enjoy the day out there.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
WillyWonka said:
Hello Hawaii. Hello Wren. I come here usually once every week when I attempt to click on the DCM Forum link and hit the nearby Hawaii Forum link. Enjoy the day out there.

Damn, sorry I missed your post. Been busy over here man. Hope things are going good back there. Take care! :)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
wz up folks!!!!! well, ill be moving out that way in july of 05!!!! hopefully ill get a good assignment.... im in the army and coming from iraq and back to fort hood and then moving out there...... hold the fortress down until i get there..... can't wait to hit the beach and relax for a little while

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Originally posted by lilcoop_69
wz up folks!!!!! well, ill be moving out that way in july of 05!!!! hopefully ill get a good assignment.... im in the army and coming from iraq and back to fort hood and then moving out there...... hold the fortress down until i get there..... can't wait to hit the beach and relax for a little while
kewl! We'll see ya when you get out here. :thumbup:

61 - 80 of 230 Posts