Hello from Montreal, Canada.

Curse your beautiful weather! :chuckles:

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
hey jkandy, how much did it cost you to ship your car here. i might be moving back to the mainland, so i am trying to figure out how much moving back to the mainland going to cost me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i did it for free through the military... if you got questions about that i can help you out... but if your gonna do it commercial way.. its gonna cost ya... and i only know matson and horizon lines ships cars.. i dont know who else... but the military uses matson... and you can only ship 1 car for free through the military... then you gotta do commercial if your gonna ship another car... so let me know... i can get you some details about and what to do...

·
Registered
297 Posts
i did it for free through the military... if you got questions about that i can help you out... but if your gonna do it commercial way.. its gonna cost ya... and i only know matson and horizon lines ships cars.. i dont know who else... but the military uses matson... and you can only ship 1 car for free through the military... then you gotta do commercial if your gonna ship another car... so let me know... i can get you some details about and what to do...
I only got my celica to ship to the mainland. i didn't know that you can have them ship your household goods and car up to 180 after you get out until recently. I am planning on staying on the island after i get out in june and hope to get a job, before september, else i am going back to the mainland. i thought i was going to have send my stuff back myself if i dont ship it with like 30-60 days, so no worries now.

·
Registered
260 Posts
hahhaa.. alright alright.. so you getting out in june.. and you dont have any jobs line up yet??.. be a contractor dude.. .they make some dough.. im planning on doing that when i get out.. which is like in 2012... hhahha... 4 down 4 more to go.. so yah..

and jon.. you think i didnt try that yet??? i ask everyone i know down there.. to get me either a gt 4... evos.. skyline.. silvia.. hachi.. even VIP cars.. pretty much any car they can grab their hands on to and send it to me.. and im still waiting..

·
Registered
94 Posts
what up! Hawaii!!

from the main land here (Southern California)

i was there last year and all i did was drink and boogie board! (good times!!!)

i plan on coming back and doing it all over again! soon i hope

161 - 180 of 230 Posts