NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chris
2000 Celica GTS, 1998 4Runner, 2008 Infiniti FX35
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, my name is Chris, I have recently become a proud owner of a 2000 GTS manual!!! :bacon:

I was a member of these boards years ago back when I bought a 2003 TRD GTS brand new. Its been so long I forgot my password! :lame:

When I sold my first Celica back in 2005 I knew I would end up with another one! There is just something about this car that puts a huge smile on my face when I'm driving it!!

So for the last couple of weeks, I have been looking for mod parts and I noticed parts for the Celica are not as easy to find as before! Where is everyone getting parts from for these bad boys now a days? (besides Monkey Wrench)

·
Chris
2000 Celica GTS, 1998 4Runner, 2008 Infiniti FX35
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back to the boards.

What kind of parts are you looking for?
Gosh the list is so long... everything really, engine, suspension, body, u name it! This Celica is bone stock..... So I have my work cut out!

I guess first I am looking for Gold line springs, TRD rear strut brace.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Did you get my pm? I have a front strut and TRD rear strut brace I would be willing to sell along with other things.

I will be in Fontana this weekend and can bring it with me if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.