NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guess whos back?? its ur MOFOing boy.....who has every1 been? i noticed there was quite a bit of action going on in the seaside meet thread and the attendence has gone upto 40+ :faint: ...can this be the biggest meet yet?? i think the biggest meet was back in 04 if i'm not mistaken which had about 35ish attending

i'll give you guys a full rundown on my vacation sometime else cuz im heading back into bed :gap:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
evil eye said:
Glad to see you made it back in one piece. :D Hope you had a good time.
i'm glad i made it back in one piece too :gap: ..... on a serious note the drive is just creazy over there. new york city is walk in the park compare to that place. for the most part the roads have 2 lanes each direction BUT there are like 3-5 cars that take up both lanes. just imagin more than 2 cars going in the same direction in only 2 lanes right next to each other.

i was extreamly scared when cars were overtaking each other. they toot the horn to let the guy in front of them know that they are overtaking and at which point they go onto on coming traffic to overtaking the guy in front of them. i had quite a few scares of people coming straight at me in oncoming traffic.

plus not to mention the driving is done on the left hand side of the road and the wheel is on the right hand side of the car :faint:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rotchcrocket04 said:
What up Mike!

Tell us all about it then...
i can write a whole book/essay on my experience there but i'm not going to do that....one thing that i have learned is that there is NOTHING like being with you family. after 11 long years of not being with mine, i had an absolute great time visiting all my fam

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
speedeeGTS said:
who cares you're back! :p: lets see some pics of those chicks you hooked up with! :naughty: :thumbup:
i didnt really go there to go out and have fun. 8 of the 9 days were spent with family. however the one day i went was just creazy. it hit up club tabu and club R&B. i saw/met some chicks that were just beautiiiiiiiiiful. i would have NEVER thought i would see chicks like that over there. then again i have not been there in 11 years, so what do i know. i found the chicks there to be much more easier to talk to and have fun more than the stuck up bishes that i see when i go out here. i saw this chick that looks almost EXACTLY like halle berry. tan/brown skin with a body of goddes and a face of an angle :drool:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
welcome back! glad you had a goo time :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts