NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...kind of. heh Yeah, I flew in to Florida Thursday and chilling back home with the family now. Just taking a break and viewing my options. Right now it looks like I will be staying here in FL for awhile till I get somewhat stable and all then possibly I will try to head up to MD. We'll see. I'm trying to plan a trip to visit all you guys and gals up there but right now money seems to be the only thing holding me up... and well...transportation too which I guess goes back to the money issue. But it will be soon when I visit. I'll let you all know for sure. :) It's good to be back on the east coast! But I do miss Hawaii. :(

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
he's in Lakeland, which I think is near you. Like 45 min west of Orlando I think?

Hey foo, did you ever get the pics I sent you?

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
Welcome back Wren!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks gang! :) Yeah, I'm in Lakeland right now chilling with the family now. It feels weird being back on the mainland. Still got the Celica but my Dad had an accident in it and rear ended someone so she is scuffed up and bent up a bit on the front. :( And also the STI is gone. I had to sell it before I left the island. So really all I have is my bike which isn't here yet. I looked into tickets for flights up there to try to make it to the meet but the prices are kind of step for trying to buy some this late. :( Funds are a bit tight right now.

Prinya, I haven't got any pics from you. Which e-mail address of mine did you send them to?

Jim, we will have to meet up one day man! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts