NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey ladies and gents...

Well I'm finally back... been a little busy trying to get my richmond club together plus juggling school and work... I still have court for my last ticket thursday so I'm praying that goes good so I can get my kit with in the next month...

Anyways... it great to be back guys... see ya around

Michelle

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
W/B How's the Richmond Club coming? What kit dod you go with?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Richmond thing is going pretty swell... I actually branched off from StrictlyCelica so it's really just an extention... I bought some tagging cards the other day and I'm print those off now... I should start passing them out within the next week if I dont loose my license... as far as the kit I'm still getting the veilside kit but I'm getting it from another company... but that really hasn't been decided yet because I haven't gone to court yet

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes!! Legal and loving it... I went to Catch 22 two saturdays ago for my birthday... it was wonderful... I lived up to my nickname.... lap dances on my girl Blair and my friend Jason :evil:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
CCheLLzCeliGoOo said:
Yes!! Legal and loving it... I went to Catch 22 two saturdays ago for my birthday... it was wonderful... I lived up to my nickname.... lap dances on my girl Blair and my friend Jason :evil:
man,i have been there,thats down in "shokoe bottom"(sp?),small tho,i go to "have a nice day cafe",or the other one,dang forgot the name,well,the one that has the girls in bikinis and big boobs and it's always packed....wonder why huh,duh!!!!boobs and beer!!! LOL.......welcome back

·
Registered
910 Posts
whoo hoo!!!! BOOBS and BEER!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh you didnt bring any back for us.:wtc:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts