NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm bored. Race me.

533 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  NoRulzAt140 Mph 
#1 ·
Anyone work around the parsippany area? I'm so damn bored. All what i do is work then go home and do nothing. If you see a silver gt-s with a miserable looking asian dude driving, honk at me or something and lets do some pulls. OMG i'm so bored.

btw, i take route 24 east to get home. You'll find me there.

#3 ·
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
Anyone work around the parsippany area? I'm so damn bored. All what i do is work then go home and do nothing. If you see a silver gt-s with a miserable looking asian dude driving, honk at me or something and lets do some pulls. OMG i'm so bored.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

#6 ·
if you see a latin dude in an STi or Z in atlanta with a mariachi hat going 110mph on i-85 thats me..

#8 ·
[******]WTF is a mariachi hat - is that one of those huge gay ass paisley sombrero things?[/******]

#11 ·
Originally posted by F22-Raptor
This thread is drifting...
it drifted back here.

Originally posted by Tuppuguy

Close it :gap:

#12 ·
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
[******]WTF is a mariachi hat - is that one of those huge gay ass paisley sombrero things?[/******]
yes mr c0ck-asian (caucasian) veiny paleskin sir... that is exactly what it is.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.