NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I love the show aspect of my celica much more than the speed I've decided to something else w/ my money. Hopefully by the end of April I will have my new Verticle Door Conversion!!! I've been talking to the owner of decah and he has pretty much convinced me that this mod is flawless and has no repercussions. And he told me he would do the install for free if I bring the car to him. Sooooo....I'll be REALLY ready to show, very soon

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Good luck with that Will! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see that. I think those are totally awesome, but like the people said in the other forums, I would feel a little ridiculous exiting my car at like the mall or something....

...then again, how ridiculous does a Lambo driver feel? Not very. :burnout:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
IMO, I would rather do the turbo....yeah the doors are really really cool, but when you talk about power that the turbo gives.....then I'm sold.....just my .02, but if you do it.....hey, more power to ya....:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i think a custom turbo will get more show points then the doors...

thats just my .02 though

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Well, I peronally turbo for me. :drool:

But in the show scene, there are several turbo celicas. How many celica out there with custom doors???

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
go look in the appearence section... there is at least 1 now

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
well someone has the lambo style doors now...

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look Noob, I know I can drive....But you can't go but so fast in a GT. I'm all into the apperance aspect of the Celi, just ask any member here

·
Registered
2 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
Look Noob, I know I can drive....But you can't go but so fast in a GT. I'm all into the apperance aspect of the Celi, just ask any member here [/QUOTE

Maybe a newbie but not a noob........Second of all, I did not say you could not drive......I said unless you can't drive.................. not trying to cause anymore drama around here than what I have seen..........I am new and I just stated an opinion.........
Sorry you jumped to conclusions but hey wait a minute must be some truth to it if you are jumping so quickly.....

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
CrazyLilMa said:
PhatCellyGT said:
Look Noob, I know I can drive....But you can't go but so fast in a GT. I'm all into the apperance aspect of the Celi, just ask any member here [/QUOTE

Maybe a newbie but not a noob........Second of all, I did not say you could not drive......I said unless you can't drive.................. not trying to cause anymore drama around here than what I have seen..........I am new and I just stated an opinion.........
Sorry you jumped to conclusions but hey wait a minute must be some truth to it if you are jumping so quickly.....
Listen, when your VERY first post on a site is basically downing someone, alot of ppl figure it is a troll. And you posting so recently after someone else trolling... it's just bad timing.

But think about it this way. If you posted something about your car and then someone you've never seen before just blathers out something that could be taken (very easily) in a bad light how would you feel?

And stop trying to egg him on. It won't make YOU look any better.

With that outta the way. Welcome to the board and I hope your stay here is long and productive. :)

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
You are no longer my son! :angry: :mad: :bang:

Obviously I have lost you to Beth Ricewalker....(in CPT. Kirk voice) BBBEEEEEETTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously, do that man your ride will be real sweet. I wouldn't feel funny about it at all. Go for it. :thumbup:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Damn you guys post too quick, I accidently hit the enter key and had to edit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.