NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I made myself a promise that I wasn't going to mod the ZO6 and that lasted only a week! My shop called me today and said someone wants to give me $29K for the Celica, I just can't pass up the offer. Anyway I'm going to join the 500 Club with a Vortex S/C for the Vette, 525 RWHP and 540 Torque. Larry D your not that far from me are you ready?:naughty: :bowdown: :drool:

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
:wtf: $29K for an auto GT-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats insane, trubo or not!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Lucky SOB. :fawk:

I hate you.

Just kidding...way to go man. Make sure you don't kill yourself with all that power. :gap:

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow, 29K for a turbo 2000 gts auto... I wonder if I can 40 for mine if I slap a turbo on it!;) :thumbup:

Lucky you and sucks to be that poor sap.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
way to find a buyer for 29k for the celi....thats gotta be nice to get off your shoulders...and major props for the furture mods on the Z06

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
he did say.. something about Hvac if i remember..

and congrats on the new ride and the new toy and the 29K.. man life suddenly got good didnt it..enjoy!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As they say there's an as* for every seat, I'm lucky that my buddys shop has alot of traffic in and out all day. I'm still going to take a big hit on the car with all the mods and labor. All the mods I have are top shelf products and the turbo is a custom not a kit. Good recall CelicaLicious HVAC is correct but I'm not going to enjoy geting rid of the Celi, not a problem and it's an awsome car now. Maybe I'll change my mind after I order my Vortex S/C not that I'm saying I don't love the ZO6.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You suck! :fawk: I'm jealous!!! Hopefully this summer i can build up my MR2 and upgrade the turbo and yadda yadda yadda so I can be hitting high low 12's - high 11's... What am i saying... you'll still probably kill me... lol

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Jersey Jay said:
Well I made myself a promise that I wasn't going to mod the ZO6 and that lasted only a week! My shop called me today and said someone wants to give me $29K for the Celica, I just can't pass up the offer. Anyway I'm going to join the 500 Club with a Vortex S/C for the Vette, 525 RWHP and 540 Torque. Larry D your not that far from me are you ready?:naughty: :bowdown: :drool:
Odds of us running on the street are slim to none but Ill be ready to compare track #s by the end of the season :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I'd like to meet the person giving you $29k for your GT-S and give them the official

MORON of the Year award

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
gts24 said:
I'd like to meet the person giving you $29k for your GT-S and give them the official

MORON of the Year award
:stupid:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I'm just sayin guys. Of course I'm glad he sold it. I know what it's like to have a vehicle that's tough to get rid of.

It just seems really odd that somebody would just plunk down 29k for an AUTO GT-S. ....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts